Gelato, apple runtz, raindow runtz

Update, week 6 got most of them on 12/12 now. Starting to bud now. What do you think i should do with my lights? Each tent has one sf1000 and one blurple. Should i put both sf1000s in the flower tent? And veg with the blurples? Or keep it the same?

9 Likes

Welcome @nwnative It looks to me that your plants like the sf1000 lights. I would put both in the flower tent.

9 Likes

It is definitely the better of the 2 yes! :+1:t3:

8 Likes

Thanks guys

8 Likes

10 Likes

The apple runtz dont want to flip. Just stretch.

10 Likes

Make it 11 ON / 13 Off till she does.

8 Likes

Will it effect the others in the tent?

9 Likes

Shouldn’t if they are all in flower. Just trying to trick the plant to respond to “Winter is Coming” / End of season…you’ll go back to 12/12, so you get the right DLI, as soon as you’re happy that they have begun flowering.

7 Likes

that or 10/14 will help :slight_smile: if you can 36 hours of total darkness

burns up the red enzyme that keeps them in veg

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

Okay were set for lights out from 9pm to 10 am

8 Likes

Should i top those strechers? To make room and clones? Or is it too late…

8 Likes

Supercrop em over to the side, at least thats what I would do to level them out. Also you can do the “Twist-Crack” method on the stems to stall it a little bit, if you understand what that is…Most times, not knowing your growing skills…I revert to just grow the plant with minimal work until you are comfortable with tweaking techniques.

I cant deal with sobbing growers…“Oh god I broke a branch” “I’m hurting it, I heard little plant screams etc”, you get the idea.

9 Likes

Finally showing preflower. All good Still battling thripe. Ill spray amd wont see anything for a few days. Then ill start to see one or two larva again. I have some dr zymes. How far into flower can i use it for? They love the microbes btw. That stuffs worth the money. My two gelato i kept in veg are doing great. Thinking about taking them outside this year. Thoughts? Also going to start another thread but i germanated gold leaf, runtz and a gorilla glue/zkittles cross. Tropical flame on the way :slight_smile:

10 Likes

As you can see i got a new light. And im trying these exhale bags. I’ve heard they are trash but my monitor reads 8-900 ish.

11 Likes

very nice flowers :slight_smile: the light looks like it is giving great coverage

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

I have been using exhale bags for over 3 years and never had any issues with them. The only time I’ve been told their trash or not worth it is from someone trying to sell me a CO2 generator for more than it’s worth.

7 Likes

Yea i almost like the two 1000s spaced across. But its rated for 2x4 which is what i got

7 Likes

Idk…i think theres a difference. Thats what counts lol

7 Likes

Lmao of coarse they did. How long do you get off one of these?

7 Likes