Gelato, apple runtz, raindow runtz

I run the bag until the expiration date, plus a week. Basically 2 bags per tent per year. When I started using them my plants started looking better and the yields jumped up dramatically. I wouldn’t have any problems with running a CO2 or ozone generator if I was doing commercial grows, but home growing for myself it’s kind of overkill and not in my budget. $70 per tent per year using Exhale bags is easier on the wallet and the only maintenance is keeping the bag just above the canopy and changing out the bag when it reaches the expiration date. I am waiting on my NIWA CO2 sensors to come in so when I get them I can monitor them better and probably use them longer than the expiration date.

11 Likes

Yea im pretty much in the same boat. Figured theres an inexpensive opportunity to introduce a little bit of co2 might as well give it a try. Im not going to go crazy with the co2 stuff.

9 Likes

10 Likes

These gelato females look different lol. Both seeds from the same hermie mother. Anyone else experience this?

10 Likes
7 Likes

Do they ship to the u.s.? I think i got enough seeds to try something new for the next couple years lol and on top of that i got a preybird envolope coming in. Id be down to give them a try though but i dont see the u.s. on the drop menu

7 Likes

That looks similar to this gelato im talking about though

6 Likes

Yeah bro thats what i was thinking, must have some of its linage in the one u have going. Looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you. Hoping for a healthy yeild :pray:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Day 64

9 Likes

Hey i just got some of those seeds. From this seed vendor. I was after them for years and they were hard to find until now.
This strain was on my bucket list for years. Get these they come in a sweet ass faux cassette case.

https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/

These guys take a credit card through another site and then they ship from another site. Its slick and i got free seeds. But the one free seed hermied out.

I had to chop my grow before the police got me but im starting again soon.

5 Likes

Really? Interesting i may check em out. That tropical flame is my bucket list strain and i cant get em to sprout lmao so frustrating

6 Likes

Oops i didnt realize this one was the public message sorry you dont have to answer that :grimacing:

6 Likes

Grr found a couple seeds coming from two of the gelato. They were hermie seeds i wonder if its genetic. Going to trouble shoot why. Got so close too.

9 Likes

if you continue grow you will find seeds occasionally. Incidently , what is distance from lights to canopy?

8 Likes

Probably 10 inches from canopy. 100% trying to put the co2 to work. I truned the light down to 80% until i figure it out. I found nanners on one of the Gelatos. so i took that one out chopped her down. I dont see any on the other plants but they got pollinated. Only see a few seeds now so well see hopefully theres no more pollination.

8 Likes

Little thiirsty atm. Still good photos

5 Likes

Day 74 and im a little late on flushing. But were flushing now. Getting ready to harvest pretty soon. Might have to clip top buds first and let the bottems go another week anyone have any issues with stress doing this?

7 Likes

No problem unless it’s an autoflower.

4 Likes