Gelato, apple runtz, raindow runtz

Nope. Rainbow and apple runtz arw clones. Definitely smaller buds than gelato. How many waterings does it typically take to fully fush? Might clip buds off as im flushing but im lettin em go as long as i can

6 Likes

I don’t flush, I just put them in 48 hours of darkness to push the trichomes. When I did flush it was only about a week before harvest. To me flushing didn’t really do anything, but darkness does help in my opinion.

5 Likes

Okay. So turn the light off for 48 hrs. Cut whats ready then turn thr light back on to let the rest go? Or just harvest everything and put up with a bit of premature smoke.

5 Likes

I harvest everything if I do the darkness way. I harvest mature buds and hold off on the darkness if I have a decent amount not ready. Not really a problem but I would worry about doing darkness then hitting them with light again.

4 Likes

And you feed up until harvest?

5 Likes

Awsome thanks man ill update soon

5 Likes

Yes I do. If you stop feeding they start dying. If you flush growing in soil you’re just cleaning the soil, but that’s just my opinion. I read a study conducted by Colorado State University in Denver saying that flushing won’t help with flavor. If you want specific evidence I would suggest growing 2 clones from the same mother and separate them at harvest, flush 1 and not the other and do the darkness test the same way, keeping the buds separate during drying and cure and see which methods you like better.

7 Likes

Here is a thread that Ultrapuff put up on flushing.

5 Likes

Any day yalll

6 Likes

Countdown is on! 48 hour darkness for gelato and rainbow runtz. Day 78

6 Likes

And the 48 hours of darkness does what?

4 Likes

I dunno. I guess its supposed to stress them into making more resin in hopes to catch some pollen easier. This is my first time trying

4 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Physan 20 is suppose to wipe out all but the plant. So far it save a plant with stem rot just taking a qtip dripping some on the qtip and wiping the infected area stopped it from progression and the plant is doing great. Never tried on bugs but the person I heard it from says it is great stuff even to do a clean on the tents and parts before a grow. Dude says it literally wipes out everything but the plants.

4 Likes