Goji crasher

Ok her is My GOJI CRASHER = Goji x wedding crasher.

Here is the mother and her clones.

This is what she flowers like. I will be making this strain in a femanized strain for any one who wants to get them when there ready. I will also be posting this strain in my sts how to thread. As a refresher for anyone who wants to see the femanizing happening.

30 Likes

nice I was just wanting to do that

thank you

Dequilo

13 Likes

Beautiful plant @PreyBird1!!!

8 Likes

That looks beautiful in flower @PreyBird1 very nice structure to it definitely something we need over here

9 Likes

Man is it Good. Ive been smoking it for 3 days straight.

19 Likes

Definitely looks like a keeper that strain brother got the trichromes hardout

9 Likes

So the top shelf and the bottom on the right are all Goji crashers. The left side bottom are seedlings.

14 Likes

Nice bro looking good

11 Likes

Absolutely amazing flowering plants!!! High Five.

12 Likes

Ok shes in her own tent now. Ready for my sts process. And here are all her clones.

Dont mind my ipm milky bug spray dripping off her.

15 Likes

Awesome work brother

8 Likes

Man i just want to fip her. But shes ripe for seeds! Ive been feeding her my mother nutrients increasing her shoots. Budbuster pro is next. @TheMadFlascher do you happen to know if there’s any interference/ interaction using silver thiosulfate solution and Budbuster pro? I think im going to try some bbp testing during some seed runs.

15 Likes

@PreyBird1 ,

As you’re aware STS is pretty hot chemically…To the best of my knowledge, I don’t know anyone who has tried it, but my inclination is that it would be problematic… I know of one grower on another forum that has used BBP prior to and after the ‘one and done’ application of eliteXelite…

My honest feeling prey, is that BBP is probably more beneficial when you are actually growing seeded females rather than in the ‘reversing’ process…

I would love to be proven wrong but would encourage you to try it on a ‘sacraficial’ clone…

12 Likes

BRING IN THE SACRIFICE! Lol.

12 Likes

I have 11 plants including the mother

14 Likes

This is very interesting. Glad to be following along.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Well id be only treating the normal female then. Thats a great point also. I was a little more worried about drift and them mixing. And burning.

10 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1: @PreyBird1

10 Likes

Ok were ready for flower. And ready to sts.

I have the plant selected thats going to be the pollinator. I transplanted these from 1 gallons to 3 gallon bags. Then i watered them from underneath and from the tops. Because when i transplanted them 5 had dry bottoms on the last inch or so. Ill check the run off in 1 day and see whats going on.

17 Likes