Goji crasher

@PreyBird1 cant wait to see these get big nice setup

13 Likes

Me either! Heres how they look tonight!

The lower satalite shoots are growing fast on all the clones. There almost even with the tops. And running these 2 lights in here is mak9ng it hard to keep it under 90° in the canopy 88 on the floor.

15 Likes

They looking good and very healthy bro they gonna get big with all that space @PreyBird1

12 Likes

Looks like A/C is going to be on the horizon :heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::blue_heart::blue_heart: Them babies going to be beautiful !!!

13 Likes

is the breeder “Doctors Choice” ? goji crasher

11 Likes

It is not. I made it like all my other strains. I belong to a private breeders only forum and they have things you just cant buy anywhere. And seed stocks that will never see the buying public. There is breeder only stock seeds and these 2 strains were special it took me 3 yrs to get those seeds. I got them on that forums auction room. I didnt even know i was being considered as a cantidate to be a member of the forum. I actually flew up to Tacoma Washington to go meet like 25 of these breeders. Man it was awesome we had exotic mike, big stimmey his head grower, the creator grand daddy purple and so many more. It was pretty cool to hang with those guys. I mean half the people there didn’t know who they were and in fact a lot of the folks didn’t even know each other face to face Because we hide our faces online lol. It was pretty funny! I have my own merchandise so i was sporting my brand logo on my shirt and people were like preybird! It was pretty funny!

14 Likes

That is awesome dude!

13 Likes

!
Man this plant gets Big! Such a joy to trim!

15 Likes

Looks damn good @PreyBird1

9 Likes

see you are using the Pro-Mix grow bags. how do tou like them ? considering them myself. checked the 7gallon bag sells for $12.89 a bag – then again might just get some empty bags (HTG supply) believe for 5 bags $7.78 ? _ nice grow room size of tent ?

9 Likes

No not promix brand. I started using these about 2yrs ago after watching a canna cribs episode and the head grower talking about sterile grows each time. Meaning no reused anything. So i emulated that. New grow bag, new promix hp, fresh aged manure, worm castings. Always fresh and new for every grow or transplant.

This is
150 bags. I love how i can toss them in a drawer.

12 Likes

When amazon ran prime days i loaded up on inventory! I like to have everything at hand. Lol my inventory is like a small grow store. I got extra tents, lights, nutrients, bug sprays, media, all kinds of stuff!

I just restocked my promix-hp 7 bailes. I get them for $39 each. I almost bought a pallet. I was going to go in on one with my friends hydro shop order. Because when i come knocking i usually buy all the promix he has and i bring him flower to grease the wheels lol. I get almost amazon pricing at the store and have it immediately. And the guys are customers of mine at my job.

15 Likes

Getting close to flip. Im thinking 2 days based on the 40%-60% stretch i saw the original plant doing so i may flip sooner! I filled the drain saucers with 1/2 a gallon each. Then i top watered another 1/2 a gallon. So 4x plants 4 gallons. Its been really hot and ive been struggling to stay under 91° got down to 85 today.

15 Likes

Man these plants are fantastic every post they just look bigger n bigger. Ready to see these ones flower out! Exciting.

14 Likes

@PreyBird1 these are looking beautiful and they are getting big to

10 Likes

Thankyou. I need to get my temps down 10-15 degrees. Ive been able to not have an a/c unit in the grow but i upgraded a bunch of lights and its really pushing the the temps up. And im only growing these at 60% power!

10 Likes

love the green of your plants :slight_smile:

they look great, thank you for giving us a look

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

10 Likes

Yea agree with @dequilo loving the green color and 60% of light is wicked cant wait to see what the end product is gonna look like @PreyBird1

9 Likes

My 2 favorites at the moment.

11 Likes

That’s some niccce branching.

10 Likes