Goji crasher

How tall are these atm? About 3?

9 Likes

Those are 4 foot tomato stakes. So you can kinda gauge it. The pics from about 5-10 feet away.

9 Likes

Damn bro wonr be long before flip or you already done did?

9 Likes

No i was on the fence about a flip. Because it’s been hot AF! They ladies dont like that. And i got the temp back down a bit. They were hitting as high as 93°!!

My light sensors say 89-90 on the floor and up to 93 at canopy. This is a govee bluetooth sensor.

11 Likes

Damn bro 90s in the tent. What are your options? You running central air in your place?

9 Likes

Have you looked into an ice fan something like this? Arctic Air Pure Chill XL 100 sq ft Portable Evaporative Cooler 5 CFM - Ace Hardware

5 Likes

Nope old swampie. And the venting is shitty. Old house from 1960. I just had my buddy install a new heater system. So i may just add the cooling coils to my heater. Or i have 2 old a/c units and i need a vent for the back.

8 Likes

Id buy a 6000btu one from lowes but its like $500. Power usage is a red flag for energy companies to see whats going on

10 Likes

My buddy got a couple of those ice water fans when his ac went down on a hot stretch here and ac guys were booked out. They worked pretty well for keeping his temps down.

7 Likes

Yeah they don’t give them away thats forsure. We had ac ran costed like 4k

5 Likes

images
Im looking for this.
images (1)
I got 2 ac units from my old apartment. Like to use em.

13 Likes

Now thats some 1980 early 90s shit right there. I absolutely love it. Genius. Lol that should keep her down a few notches… is that thing supercharged? :thinking: lmfao

8 Likes

What is that a old dryer vent attached to the back of a window unit ran into just some dryer piping. Well shit your a handy man you got this.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Ok we have *FLIPPED last night.

11 Likes

flip-funny

10 Likes

Do it. Damn she needs a lot of time.

9 Likes

Again, 10 hrs later… :eyes:

9 Likes

5Ba3

9 Likes

Ooooooh! She’s actually doing it! Ok my internet connection was so slow I thought it was an image and not a gif, @Slym3r :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wow, that’s like 2 mins later

*Edit. Not a succesful flip tho. Not sure what shes trying to achieve.

8 Likes