Goji crasher

Naw i couldn’t post it as a gif at first

8 Likes

Haha you fooled me good there.

7 Likes

There looking great! Last night i put 2 gallons into 4 of the bottom saucers. Then i went along the tops of the pots with 2 gallons for 4 plants again. Its damn hot so ive been having to top and bottom water and run a humidifier full blast 24/7.

Thats 9 gallons every 2 days or 5 gallons every day.

14 Likes

@PreyBird1 they got some serious growth there bro getting better everyday awesome as

7 Likes

These plants are looking great!!!

I lightly defoliated the plants

13 Likes

Whats the smell like brother? @PreyBird1

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 they are bro you definitely got some good ones there

8 Likes

Its hard to describe. A dank earthy and a little cherryish fruity smell but subtle.
but this plant and flower has become one of my top 3 favorites

12 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: @PreyBird1 You Kind Sir NEVER DISAPPOINT ME! It’s been weeks really that I’ve actually been able to sit here and catch up a Little … BRO MY GOD!!! talk about AMAZING Bud structure!!! you NEVER CEASE to Amaze me that’s putting it mildly!! Definitely want to talk about adding your stuff to my Arsenal WE CLOSED THE CONDO YESTERDAY!!! Now to Close on the Farm! damn lawyers

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 I know you have said before, but what are the bags you grow in? Them things are on :heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:, beautiful.

10 Likes

They are these bags.

When they had prime days i got a lot of extras

8 Likes

Dang man thanks for the kind words. I have clones of things and sometimes people make donations for the farm and they may be gifted one of them??? I also have lots of things i do that i dont share on this forum. I got some fire im working on but i cant spoil it for me and others shhhh. But we got some nice crosses i wont let out either. Well have to talk later. Maybe DM me tomorrow or whenever? This forum is not where we accept donations for the farms items we may have in stock? :man_shrugging: Glad the closings done pheww. Now rock out that farm! I may have to send ya a farm warming gift for you an ma!

9 Likes

This tent 10x 10 x 8 @HawkMan sorry i didnt see your question sooner. So this tent is set up with 2x luxx 860 pro XR lights using there luxx light controller and i run a 20 min sunrise and sunset. A wall fan 16". 1 carbon filter 6"x 24" then the scrubbed air hits a 6" Big blue ozone generator. Then goes 25 feet into another giant 5 light ozone generator then goes up 25 - 30 feet to the roof before being discharged.

8 Likes

Here is the female after i defoliated her and added a humidifier.

12 Likes

That branching us amazing

8 Likes

I defoliated them 2 days ago wtf!! Lol…

14 Likes

Lmfao full on beast mode. :muscle:

10 Likes

They are beasts @PreyBird1 looking wicked

8 Likes

At this pace, they are going to out grow the tent. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

When u gonna do a auto drip foooo! Automate your tents for 150 bucks! Make your plants extra happy extra chunky and satisfied! Lol cannabis foie gras! BUSTER… :joy:

10 Likes