Goji crasher

Hey bro s3nd me a link ti a decent drip system when you get a chance. Thanks.

9 Likes

thanks !! been looking at tents, ect Infinity has some very interesting tent systems how do you like the grow bags (poly) seen them also —Pro-mix now offers a complete grow bag (bag/soil) about $13.00 for 7gal bag great grow !! Peace

9 Likes

Im a slacker man. I work 10.5-11hrs a day and hardly have time for myself. Ive been trying to get my wife interested in growing and she could care less. Especially if i tell her how to do it…So i just have to wait for her to ask me then i tell her. But she sure likes to smoke it a lot. But doesnt want to do the work. And i was talking her friend into coming to a trim party. And the wife instantly said no hes trying to get you to do shitty plant trimming work. I said well yes and no. Most people dont ever see a live weed plant let alone trim one. I provide the boose/beer and all the weed you can smoke and snacks/munchies . Its a win win. You get to trim a real live plant and drink for free also? My wife has a big mouth sometimes. I get 4 friends to trim for me and were done in a couple hours. Or i can spend 6-10hrs trimming. Last trim was like 35 plants. I used a debudder/bucking lid and then my commercial trimmer machine. Hand trimmed is beautiful but time consuming in the end. But a crappy trim job means you will be trimming it 2x because you dont want fan leaves in your flower!

13 Likes

I’ve never bought one homie. I always build my own with lowes parts. Lol it’s cheaper. Dm me for some questions about it. :v:t3::facepunch:t3:

9 Likes

Dang. Sounds like my wife. And yeah that’s true. Most people never see live plants and alot of people don’t mind the trim just to be part of the process. But!, you can onky get them once. Lol… After that they are like yeah those 20 hours of trimming I did couple months ago is still in my vains so… NO! :joy: The only thing I like about trimming is collecting all the trim keif and pressing it. That’s fun shit!

10 Likes

Once…Haha Yep…the GF gets wind that I’m cutting down, its grocery shopping for 8hours…Eh-Hem… I mean gambling boat hiding out.*

9 Likes

WOW !!! a lot of work - congrat’s on that Yea ! can’t see some of my friends spending $50-$70 dollars a week at a dispensery and compaine about the cost and quality BUT still will not consider cultivation - just think of all the money spent

10 Likes

Yeah i dont even like to get flower from my buddy. I grow my own and really dont like to smoke other peeps weed. Yea i can get top shelf for seven fifty a Qp. Gotta flip at nine hundy of more if your marketing. Or you smoke a zip free. Or make your own and you make seven fifty and smoke for free and make all kinds of stuff from the trim. So really your out: the time, supplies, nutrients and electrical bills. I spend at least 17-28hrs a week in the garden keeping shit running. Cleaned and organized bug sprayed…It’s a lot of work and only growers/professionals like us understand all the effort it takes to have quality bug free, pest free flower. Its a lot of damn work! Because if im gonna smoke it. Then it better be quality or i will throw it in the trash. Or i just throw it in the fire pit.

15 Likes

How true ! it’s nice to have different strains so one is able to choose what to smoke . all the work and expense is worth it - in the end + having a money maker if one wants (it’s a fourm of currency)

12 Likes

Yeah call them the green ladies and they always pay there rent! I could have human renters but they would smoke the green ladies up. So id rather have the green ladys as renters instead of people. The renters pay really good rent and are fun to hang out with and party with. Hell i take the green ladies with me on hikes, and on dog days there more like family hahahaha

13 Likes

Man these are stretching a bit. And i bumped up the lights to 65% power +5%

15 Likes

Looking bloody good @PreyBird1

11 Likes

Im freaking excited man this plant really looks supar similar to that killer og. Leaves look pretty damn close.

16 Likes

Man i need to defoliate a lot tomorrow! Also this strain flowers rather slow at first then it really takes off later!.

14 Likes

Man look at those pics these are going to stack a lot! Trying to scrape together enough for that luxx 860 xr pro. That thing seems to really get through youre only running at 60%?

9 Likes

65% as of last night.
Im gonna smoke some of it now!

After i pulled the leaves off.

17 Likes

Oh yeah buddy

7 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

I havent even started flower nutrients yet!
But i do start giving them HP2 from rootsorganic because thats 2 kinds of guano seabird and bat and tomorrow im going to add flower nutrients and grow nutrients together for 3 days and then drop the grow nutrients and then in 6 days ill start boosting the flower nutrients.

8 Likes