Goji crasher

Dang i should have sent you a bud also. I have bigger buds in my stash. I have the jar kinda hidden from the wife! Its mine!!

masters-of-the-universe-skeletor

10 Likes

Did i give ya enough roots lol?
Oh man such an awesome strain! Very unique and it can be Huge! warning gigantic plants ahead

7 Likes

Id like to get some dakine and get with you on your feeding program plants really seem to love it and im still learning all that. Haha yes you did it should take right off thank you bro. And maybe next time. Im going to put in a little order sometime soon send me a list of any other cuts you may be willing to part with. I know theres rules and all that jazz. Heres a leaf off the one i want to send you. Freaking beautiful plant.

Haha i know that feeling i have a jar put out for her so she don’t go snooping thru my stash. I like certain stuff. Kinda like you.

11 Likes

Mmmmm!

Defoliated and removed all the sucker buds and small inner shoots! Before and after!

15 Likes

They are gonna go beast mode on ya brother @PreyBird1

9 Likes

Ill take a cup of that! Lmao nice brother

7 Likes

Just an FYI, your bud cup is bad A$$ :moneybag:,love the design, and the plant’s, amazing how fast they grow.:heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:

10 Likes

I don’t know what looks better, the cup or the buds in it @PreyBird1.

11 Likes

Man that tent is going to be packed homie.

11 Likes

There just getting a taste of bloom nutrients. Temps are a little high so is the humidity but it can hit 93 without having enough humidity.

15 Likes

@PreyBird1 they are looking awesome brother definitely kicking ass

8 Likes

Well these ladies are drinking a lot of water. I gave them a total of 16 gallons of nutrients last night! It was there heavy feeding and i hit them with a little bloom booster and upped the hp2 amounts per gallon. So im currently at about 30 grams of total nutrients everyday. Yes these girls eat for 3 days then only water for 1 day then back to 3 days of feeding. So minimum is 8 gallons per day keeps these girls happy.

16 Likes

A little Goji crasher for breakfast.

16 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: I myself am smoking on some AMAZING Biscotti!!! but NOTHING compared to the GOJI!!

9 Likes

I love the Goji and i smoked a big white Runtz bud 2 days ago. Mmmmm

9 Likes

I can NOT WAIT TO GROW YOUR :dna: Genetics!! I’m so beyond grateful & Blessed to have met you all shit I got a surprise message from @970cannetics about some seeds we had spoke about 5 months AGO!! An he’s still on it!! Mad respect to all of you!! Keep up the great work!

13 Likes

That looks beautiful @PreyBird1 crystals hardout on it

9 Likes

That’s why we do it! Helping the growmies out brings us just as much joy!

12 Likes

I’ve been reluctant to post about the Goji Crasher i received from @PreyBird1 .
When it was delivered Fed Ex left it in the sun on the porch. I wasn’t home. Came home saw it…EEEEKKK!! It was very warm!
Well the leaves all died off. Thought i lost it! :flushed:
Transplanted it, watered it and slowly it came back. Whewww…
It had really fabulous roots Thanks to Prey! :green_heart:
This is it coming back… yaaay!!!

15 Likes

Well i got 3 cuts from bullfrog420 and same thing happened to mine they got fried but they came back and im ready to clone them again
But that goji is worth keeping around! Glad it made it through the hot sun! It’s going to be amazing!

12 Likes