Goji crasher

@PreyBird1 for having to leave my babies for week she held up well. Thanks again brother.

13 Likes

It’s sooo appreciated Man I will make you all proud on this coming grow!!

11 Likes

This is exactly why once in a while i will buy a cut. The nice thing about the cuts i could buy and the cuts i sell is you can see what the plant, structure, flower growth, and the buds when cured look like before i buy it. Typically i only buy cuts i can trust and know what im getting. I have a cherry banger plant thats like $500 no joke. I had 3 phenos now just the best 1.

12 Likes

Flipping lights on the killer og orignal so you can see if its something you want in your selection. But as of now shes a beaut.

8 Likes

I found 2 seeds out of 3 zips both huge seeds. I had issues with one and this is the other. She started off rough(my fault) but came back the strongest ive ever seen. Hope all is well on your side of things. Cheers.

9 Likes

Hey sorry i work a lot! Just got home now.

7 Likes

No worries brother. Know your a busy man

7 Likes

Gosh… I can’t wait to see how these finish. I’m really digging those thin leaves man. The slapz is about to start dripping trichomes on the floor kinda like sap fooo!

10 Likes

Ya them Goji’s are going to be awesome. I know I can’t wait to start my Monkey Slaps, after the outdoor fall harvest it will begin. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Man that monkey slapz is some tasty flower! I just smoked some yum! I love the after taste!

14 Likes

I pheno hunted my monkey slapz and got a sweet danky huge hard dense nugs the size of a monster can. Shes a keeper

11 Likes

I will be cloning the Monkey Slaps as I go with them as well, also have @PreyBird1 Runtz I will be growing.:sunglasses:

9 Likes

@bobette has both my Runtz and my monkey slapz. And she has my goji crasher now. But tje 1st 2 are awesome to grow.

12 Likes

This is a nice plant bro.

12 Likes

Lol you have no idea buddy. That strain is On FIRE! I just smoked some more jus now. Man o man i like it! That plant can get ginormous and oh so nice! I was just admiring some mothers and babies of it.

8 Likes

Yes they are ! Both are great!
I have @PreyBird1 genetics in my garden every year! :v::green_heart:

Monkey slapz doesn’t seem to like allot of nutrients. Just a touch. She’s a bit sensitive but packs a punch! .
Runtz is great smoke for morning. Helps you get your shit done without a care!

12 Likes

Well i Fucked up. I gave the goji crasher too much bloom boost at once! The plants reacted terribly and overnight started clawing. Then the fan just tore up the leves by tattering them. Damn it JIM i shouldnt have gave them so much they are on a diet of 1/4 of there normal nutrients and 1/4 of the water. I had been using only fresh water to remove some of the nutrients. It worked and the plants leaves are coming back to normal praying and the clawing is almost stopped. the tips of some leaves got burned a tid bit on some plants. But i feel like there was to much water when this happened. Im wondering if i should back off the water a little when they flower. Because i grew this plant for a little bit of time now and everything’s pointing to too much and the roots probably started lacking oxygen…hmmm. well i have 3 more mothers in 3 sizes to try more.

14 Likes

Dont feel bad brother i sprayed the one you sent me for bugs as you seen in my thread burnt tips on my jelly and goji. I really need to order a better attavk then neem. That shit just burns and i was so careful. Put them in darkness for 8 hours plus raised light and down to 25% still burnt… fml.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 Yea bro dont feel bad stuff happens out of our control just keep an eye on them and adjust to that less water wouldn’t hurt them to and to be honest they looking alguds in pics bro

8 Likes

I’m sure you will get them back stronger than ever.

10 Likes