Goji crasher

She’ll bounce back…always happens when doing Mach, dump in Third and break em loose, then punch it and gets a little squirrelly on the reverse break.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Theres my baby plant shes getting big isnt she lol. Just wait for the growth. Man i miss that plant. I got 11 more but still! :sleepy: lol jk.

11 Likes

I need to get some of his mixed into mine each season as well!

@PreyBird1 :man_detective: ha

11 Likes

Its already easily doubled in size bro. I did a heavy watering to get soil nice and moist at transplant. Know everyone loves that word lol. I havent had to water it again yet. She will get thirsty towards flower it sounded like. I did go straight into the 5 gallon bucket and she still is showing growth above dirt. Normally it would put everything into roots. Or what ive seen a lot at least.

12 Likes

Man its soooo Good!

17 Likes

That looks damn fine @PreyBird1

11 Likes

Smells damn nice from here. Look at that purple and the crystals. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

it does look so good :slight_smile:

enjoy

9 Likes

Yessiree that’s fine looking bud!

7 Likes

Use green planet nutrients… They have the perfect mixes. I add the terpinator… Damn they stink with that! Use the best grow the best. :joy::facepunch:t3:

7 Likes

@ultrapuff when we gonna ship you a goji crasher? And you should send me another slapz cut back.

8 Likes

UPDATE** got half the tent defoliated tonight after work. And im sneaking in some other plants. Because i have to move plants around because there hitting lights and getting too big.

These plants gonna share the space for now.

18 Likes

Nice brother. These are looking damn good

10 Likes

They looking bloody wicked @PreyBird1 they have gotten big as and those Runtz look nice as

9 Likes

Let’s make the trade. Ima do cuts in like 2 weeks. So. It will be a month before they are with u, is that cool? Then you can send them. Lol. What do you prefer? The king Kong or the goji crasher?

12 Likes

Goji is FIRE! Man. Yeah man i can root out in 7 days! So i need a 10 day lead time. You have that clone shipper sent you right?

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 you ready for this?

13 Likes

Other then what the neem did this plant is beautiful. Thanks a million

13 Likes

Better send it right away then

9 Likes