Goji crasher

Dm me info and ill get it on the way to you.

8 Likes

That gonna fit in clone shipper?

8 Likes

Ill check measurements here in a few. Will be close.

7 Likes

Yeah I got the clone shipper. But im scared that tiny light will go off. So ima buy a new one, if. I can’t figure out how to change that tiny battery :battery:. But I got you. For one hundred billion dollars.
Screenshot_20220828-083147_Chrome

12 Likes

No you can change the battery. That battery is good for 100 hrs. Thats 2.5 work weeks it will be fine.

I actually opened one of them. The whole switch is a paper card and the sticker over it. At the top on the lid by the on/off switch. Take your finger and feel the ridge around the switch. Its like theres nothing under it and as you move your finger towards the switch youll feel the plastic again. Slide back a little and you can feel the plastic edge. So the paper disc is the part you cut by taking a razor/box cutter cut into the sticker straight down and follow the curve of the plastic ridge with the razor and carefully cut only half way around. Then you can pull the sticker up enough to pull the batteries out. When done pop in new batteries and tape the flap shut. I just sent one out.

12 Likes

The fan was blowing hard enough a couple plants started growing all leaned over. So i had to go in and fix the stakes and tie the plants to them better. Because now there already getting heavy as there starting to fatten a little now.
Final round of defoliating finished

18 Likes

@PreyBird1 they are looking so good bro

11 Likes

Cant wait man!

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 Dam I was looking back, and you started the clones pretty much end of June. Now end of August, and you have plants that look like that, how the hell you do that? You got something special. Just thought I’d point that out. :v:

12 Likes

Well thankyou for the kind words sir! Its all about timing on the clones. I clone every 60-90days. I have a routine i do and i have perfected it. Now if i could get my timing about 2weeks slower it would be totally perfect. But i get antsy and my plants grow too fast so i have to be on top of shit.

13 Likes

I think its more your plants be growing to fast mr green hands

9 Likes

Tonights current update pics. They smell wonderful! Lights at 80% bumping up to 90% thursday. And there still on the 20 mins sunsent/sunrise settings also.

19 Likes

@PreyBird1 looking very nice

12 Likes

@PreyBird1 Another outstanding grow!

11 Likes

I am femmanizing this strain. I also have clones.

13 Likes

Sounds great. I am very interested in Goji crasher, a clone would be fantastic. I will contact you Thursday.

11 Likes

Ok then talk ya thursday

9 Likes

14 Likes

Hey are u up?

10 Likes

I get up at 5:30 am. I kinda stayed in bed until 7 because its my day off.

10 Likes