The 1st test seed.

14 Likes

Awww, how cute is she…

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 can i get in on this? :bomb:

11 Likes

Btw is your killer og doing good?

11 Likes

Here is how she looks in flower under not the best light setup but it works.

15 Likes

The killer og is getting too big! I had to top it. But im gonna clone it. I had to make sure i killed all those fungus gnats you sent me dude! I mean shit happens but normally i dont accept outside plants because i had a very well known grower on another forum sent me a plant with mites. And not just mites multi generations of mites on it. My wife didnt know and so she transplanted the clone over my giant tote of promix-hp and she knocked off mites and mite eggs from the clone into the promix. I transplanted like 35 strains using that soil/ media and i keep all my plants in separate rooms and areas. And i ended up getting a massive infestation of mites on like everything that i transplanted and i was confused as to how mites got into my main flower room? Then i sat and thought about it long and hard and made the connection to what happened and it was the transplanting over the big bin of soil media. The reason i have so many seperate rooms is to stop that kind of infestation from ever happening. Unlucky for me is that round the F’n mites won and i won? So out of 6 battles with mites i have won 4x i can see the signs of the bastards pretty quick and know how to handle them. But that last infestation i dropped like 17 strains i liked to run. But i made those strains into seed and no longer needed those mother stock plants so a decision was to let them go. I had to save my strains im working on so that was fun.

14 Likes

I mentioned them brother so you could handle them right away. I wouldnt ever intentionally send you anything to potentially mess up your grows. I had a hell of a time with soil here some type of shortage but i got all that worked out and back to using good soil and watering with bits. Hope it didnt cause too much issue. Sorry again.

13 Likes

But yeah thats a tough loss there buddy.

10 Likes

Hey dont sweat it man. You did tell me about them beforehand so i was ready man. And that other guy that sent me the mite plant got booted from the server for life! Its a site for breeders and private invitation only. So if you screw up there your out for good.

11 Likes

Alright brother. Sounds like its an honor to be on a page like that. And i see why it costed you a lot. Hope you have a good day man

11 Likes

Goji Crasher in the flowering tent.

16 Likes

Nice its gonna be yummy.

13 Likes

I can’t wait!
If it’s that yummy I’ll have to keep one going to put outside next year!
I’ve taken many clones to assure that! :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

Looks damn good.

11 Likes

Ok heres the 1st sts made Goji crasher Test plant.
I just transplanted it from a mini solo cup. If you notice i plant them right up to the leaves. It helps the stems grow stronger and makes more roots off the sides of the stem.

16 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

Ok she’s doing well. gave them some nutrients last night.

14 Likes

Look damn good

10 Likes

She was droppy this morning thirsty girl she was. Before bed pic just reaching for them lights. Thanks again bro for a damn good plant. :beers:

11 Likes