Man shes getting a fat trunk up top!

12 Likes

@PreyBird1 looking healthy as and fat leaves

10 Likes

Baby goji buds.

9 Likes

You were right bro ginormous plants if i wouldnt have topped this it’d be huge

8 Likes

You have the 2 in 1 tent. How come you dont use it that way?

6 Likes

Jist watered her and gave her a foliar ipm.

9 Likes

What are you using?

6 Likes

I also use einstiens leaf shine and coco-wet and i also use a 3rd product. You have to rotate sprays if you get mites. I keep 6 products on hand.

1. Nuke em
  2. Einstiens leaf shine + coco-wet
  3. Pyrine
  4. Cap jacks neem oil
  5. Montery garden spray
  6. Abamectin last resort
    I have had a massive infestation before and i even have 2 foggers i use if it gets that bad! But if you rotate sprays every 3 days and take your time cleaning the plants mites can be stopped. We get them a lot here from the outside yard and garden.
8 Likes

Is that because they build up resistance to the active ingredient? Like bacteria vs antibiotics?

8 Likes

Scimmed though, that was an’ awesome journal. You always get exceptional results my friend.

8 Likes

Yes mites become immune to ipms and need another attack point.

9 Likes

Dont mind the leafs she got thirsty one time and got cranky. Randomly started sucking water down a lot faster.

8 Likes

Baby goji.

8 Likes

Such a tasty plant mmm. I been smoking it for a while. And i smoked some tonight and i just gave my medical client some. :+1::+1:

9 Likes

Man that light sux lol…sorry. those nugs would be bigger and denser with a more powerul light.

7 Likes

I know bro no need to be sorry but regardless I’ve produced some nice flowers with what i have. Life and kids come first. I just upgraded one light the other will be on way soon. Personally i know I’d be producing some even more awesome flowers if i had the equipment this whole time. Been working extra hours trying to upgrade one thing at a time.

9 Likes

However i got about 400w over it now and the red pucks instead of just that one 200w.

7 Likes