Goji crasher

Nice man just busting your chops for using it in flower. I use a couple of those for Veg. And heck of a job using what ya got on hand. I buy used things when i can and fix em up.

7 Likes

I mean shes still fattening up daily.

10 Likes

heres the Goji sts plant. She hit the light and burned her leaves. I also topped it last night.

9 Likes

Goji #2

Goji #1
Ive got 2 more clones in the hydro system

11 Likes

This is my Goji Crasher…

14 Likes

Hey @bobette what week is the Goji Crasher in?

8 Likes

What brand amendments do you use ? :thinking:

7 Likes

I don’t count weeks. I always check trichomes.
I understand everyone does weeks or days. Since I’m retired i usually don’t even know what day it is! So everyday is Saturday.
Sorry I’m no help.

Nutrients I’m testing for “Hydro Drip” in soil. A Michigan based company. :v:

13 Likes

Hahaha awesome comment. Everyday is Sunday :sunglasses:

The weeks are just an indication to me. When it’s time to pull the landing gear out, I go by the trichs too.

13 Likes

@bobette pretty sure you flipped around the 1st of october when i did

10 Likes

I believe i flipped a day or two after you, you’re right! :green_heart:
I don’t keep track…i just recently got the year right and now it will change soon… lol

I’m just day to day-season to season with occasional vacations in between. :grin::v:

11 Likes

Ah well it’s all just numbers innit. Just live your life the best to your liking and give less fucks! 2034, 1989, 2007 or 2023 :man_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

I like your way of thinking @MrMonkey420 ! Lol

9 Likes

9 Likes

Going to train the hell out the first one.

7 Likes

Looking good man!

Oh just so you guys know. I did not tell you folks my bad but… You really should not be sharing this plant with everyone. Like cloning it and giving or selling them. Because this is why we cant have nice things(genetics) people start just giving everyone everything and it ruins it for everyone else. This is also why i have strains that nobody will ever see. Because if i didnt want it getting out i would not let anyone have it period. So for future reference (if) (you get any clones from me then keep it to yourself please** or there wont be anymore ever again!.) I got wind of some things going on. Im not gonna bring it up but its not good news for anyone. Im watching things. And if you dont want my gear dont resell it! Because that shit pisses me off. Id rather buy it back then you sell it off. At least my name is still there but…

12 Likes

Working on some goji bubble hash!

12 Likes

Respect brother. I grow for personal use my selling days are behind me lol

10 Likes

I definitely care to see how that pans out. Post some more pics bro

9 Likes

Gonna use these bags of trim and flower. This cosmic glue flower is killer!

Its not up to my bag appeal standard so its either hash or canna butter. Or it goes in a bucket. Lol bucket weed is really good weed.

11 Likes