Gorilla Grow Grow-off “Grow Strong Cup”

Thats super cool. I had a heck of a time screen shotting them. In flight lol very very cool. Can wait for the video! :+1::+1::exploding_head:

6 Likes

here’s a quick bat video from last night, a little slo-mo and some Timelapse . Sorry about the poor production values! I am working on a nicer version with color and bat releases from a visit from scientists a few months ago

12 Likes

Wow, hummers don’t have much on those bats !

I was really surprised the bats don’t take a seat and then realized they’re only comfortable at roost upside-down…definitely a hit and run approach!

9 Likes

Flower: Week 2-Day 12

Also, hawks and javelinas!

Thanks for looking.

11 Likes

New grow update coming tomorrow

8 Likes
12 Likes

Thanks for the ‘name drop’ Chris!!!

LOL, looking forward to your bud development!

Honored to be showing you a tool that may well contribute to Your ultimate victory!!

Now, go outside !

11 Likes

Last week, working this week today, BudBusterPro mentioned again

12 Likes

Lol thats awesome. Watch the feeders and the sugar liquid levels drop during time laps!

10 Likes

Great update @wow_arizona , and your plants are pumping. Silly question, are all KIND LED units adjustable? I heard in your 2nd last video you increased it to 50%, are you increasing it by 10% each week, surely they should be at full strength for your ladies?

9 Likes

The X220, 330, 420 have a dial on the end for adding UV/IR in 25% increments.

The X40/X80 are veg or flower specific and do not have adjustable UV.

In my tents with HLG lights I have an HLG UVA bar and I have RapidLED pucks.

I am just starting a true comparison grow, with clones from three cultivars in identical setups save the light. They will be watered/fed/maintained exactly the same. I’ll start a new thread for that comparison grow KIND versus HLG. Right now, I have HLG100 Veg in one 4x2 and KIND X80 in the others with identical exhaust systems, fans, etcetera.

11 Likes

Look forward to it…that will be very valuable info for the forum…
Nothing like an excellent grower conducting comprehensive ( no bullshit) tests!!

9 Likes

Last week-just a real quick update, I was in quite the arthritic hole last week.

8 Likes

Week six of flower, everything’s looking pretty solid.

13 Likes

Looking great Chris !

…and so the magic continues !!!

12 Likes

BudBusterPro gets a mention again

12 Likes

Looking good brother @wow_arizona

9 Likes

Day 48 of flower , video tomorrow

16 Likes

Beautiful flowers @wow_arizona!

11 Likes