Got more seeds! Amazing strains offered on the menu!

Sunset diesel!!!

4 Likes

Runtzarella or Runzilla

3 Likes

Run DNX!! :wink:… Run(runtz) "D"iesel "N"ew york cross… X stands for cross strain

5 Likes

That’s what’s up brother! Well, I’m glad you’re back at it. The girls need you :sunglasses::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Runtzet strip

4 Likes

Nice!!!:thinking::thinking:… Incorporating the sunset strip

3 Likes

This weekend only I’m running a special sale. Any Two strains on my menu $250 you pick them. And tons of freebies. Hurry this offer only good for this weekend. DM me. For more details.
First come.first serve.

4 Likes

I’ll be watching

4 Likes

Bro that flower is bomb AF ty again

4 Likes

Alwayz That Player

4 Likes

SEEZV9PrWRfVu

4 Likes

Weekend sale over congrats to those who scored big time. See you soon

4 Likes

You all have me curious about this Runtz strain. I’ve never heard of it until now.

4 Likes

Its pretty new. Crossed between zskittles x gelato its straight up smells like candy. And there is 4 versions. Pink runtz, white runtz, red runtz, and just runtz.

3 Likes

I have 2 of the strains growing now. You cant even get this weed in the dispensarys there not even on the menus. My friend is from california and he said he had to pull some serious strings to get this weed. And it was not cheap! Lucky there was some seeds in the QP i got. And my brother had a qp of white runtz and it had seeds also. And every one i grew so far are all females

2 Likes

True story*

And Hawaiian runtz, GRUNTZ, FRUNTZ
There’s a lot out there …and they are all good!

2 Likes

Just got a seed order in thank you @MK3_Pharms!

5 Likes

Nice dude :+1:… Not sure of cross but if space means space queen your loving it bro :+1:

2 Likes

Check the seed menu?
Not sure about that space stuff either?

3 Likes

Have bro… Mars Jupiter Saturn earth ogs are dank as fuck

3 Likes