Got more seeds! Amazing strains offered on the menu!

@MK3_Pharms what are the chances of a blue dream x Jack Herrer x green crack sativa???

4 Likes

Problem with seeds is there very exciting to growā€¦but they take forever to flower out! And i have a cloning addiction! I went from runts to full on perpetuating mainline that strain? No idea why? Just went that way!

6 Likes

True love lol

5 Likes

Some fun stuff in there dude

4 Likes

Seed to full veg is 45ish days. Clones cut that time in a third. That is why people do it. I run seeds exclusively for phenos

Believe it or not. I do have a few secret labs with test lines always in the works

6 Likes

I do like the phenos! I was super surprised by my 3!

3 Likes

I want one of those White runt clones.for a project

5 Likes

You say when man!

3 Likes

I just need crack anyone have it?

2 Likes

Can you keep a mother or something for a few months. Or are you trying to.clear out?

4 Likes

Reason being space is.limited. but i might have some room coming available soon

1 Like

Im not clearing out ive got many many many. I got a fresh batch of 8 in large grow plugs right now almost rooted.

3 Likes

If you want to send me a rooted in a cube. That would be cool. Iā€™m not ready for it. So I will turn it into a mother till ready

3 Likes

I have two.wedding cake clone coming in from MI. Once I.work through ratios and pheno. I might have some.room. also @scotty17 your services might be.needed to take in desirables

4 Likes

I was supposed to get some clone collars from GN. To test but i never heard back what happened?? They PMā€™ed me got my mailing address and poof nothing. So i cleaned up my cloners and put them away. And now im currently do test runs in different grow plugs. GN missed the boat on that. I like to clone but i dont have time to be wasting waiting for test products when i could and would have just bought my own. Which in fact i allready had when GN approached me about testing some of them. So i waited and waitedā€¦ and i dont ask questions i do things and i remember things and anyone who knows me knows i have my own inventory to maintain and i keep it stocked.

4 Likes

Im out laters gents! And GN!

5 Likes

I would b interested in breeding the split. How would U know that we have a male? Are either of your strains fem seeds? Are they f1 or bx? Pm me if interested.

I dont ever use feminized or autos. Regs are THE only seed a grower should use. Feminized and auto seeds a legit for people who dont know how to grow. Like it or not its true

Or people who need a fast turn around to catch up on lost time spent doing mold/mildew remediation while your photoperiods veg hahaha

2 Likes

I that is part of the reason they were created. That and the breederā€™s thinking you canā€™t copy the genes of they are feminized. And the autos for stealth or beginners. If you are serious about growing you use regs

1 Like