Greenpoint Seeds

Anyone ran any of these, they look really good!

2 Likes

Hi @mr.gritz and welcome to the forum :grin: We are glad your here!

I have never used those seeds yet but hopefully someone will come along that may have :wink:
@Bogleg @myfriendis410 @covertgrower @BudBrother @not2sureyet @sdgreene @smhtwo

SeriousBothBronco-size_restricted

6 Likes

I’ll extend a welcome too, until Cheryl takes over haha! I haven’t to my knowledge used them. My good friend @not2sureyet might have. He needs an intervention anyway haha. Hey Brian: if you’re free tomorrow come over! Maybe grab lunch.

5 Likes

Sorry to say. I haven’t heard of those before.

5 Likes

Look them up guys they have wonderful looking stuff

3 Likes

Great. right of the bat I find more that I would like :grin: Thanks for sharing. I saved the page. I am going to have to do some reading as I see it is an auction for them. Or that seems to be what I am reading
They have some nice stuff there

2 Likes

I made a review on the seed bank thread to avoid this place. The owner of this seed bank sold alot of S1 seeds to me and other fellow growers on rollitup and we turned out they were hemp seeds. He offered a refund to us after we caught him in the act but he did not send out emails to all the customers he sold those fake S1 seeds. There are many of these packs out there and those who dont follow on the forum dont know about it. Hes also posted pics taken off the internet of other growers flowers and using them to post his strains he has for sale. Do not order from this guy trust me. All those S1s and seeds he sell are untested. Vote with your dollars.

8 Likes

Wow, really? I like collect his stuff, I’m glad you told me. But I’ve never ordered any S1s from him, only gdp, Bounty Hunter, couple others , but the plants are very vigorous and look great! But thank you

2 Likes

So in my mind if what @sponge says is true you can not trust what strains you got from him to be the strains you wanted…

7 Likes

Or, possibly, that is the opinion of one disgruntled customer?

Probably do more research before you blow-off a company because one person here wasn’t happy. If the general consensus from several customers is that it’s bad, then there might be something to it.

6 Likes

That’s I made sure to say “if true”… lol… but yes very good point @420Addams…

6 Likes

Site has a lot of good reviews, however I have to take seed bank reviews with a grain of salt, because they are usually posted pre-grow. Looks like some interesting stuff on that site, though. Anyone tried the Stardawg?

5 Likes

Dam, so who’s got some beans for sale then guys? I spent a fortune on all these

1 Like

Far from that. If you are willing to read hundreds of pages, go to Rollitup.org. Go to the greenpoint seeds thread and go to page 1500 and start from there. I think around 100+ pages from that people post their “S1” seeds he sold us. So instead of you not doing research I know what im talking about because I frequented that thread and grew his gear and posted my picks of the “S1’s”.
That dude should not be in the seed game because he made a cross of the mac1 and his stardawg and we told him the mac1 is notorious for producing bad offspring (mutants runts etc). Even capulator and gromer (thug pug) posted pics of the mac1 and her crosses. Dude did not listen and still sold the seeds to people for $150 a pack. Go to the most recent updates and youll see people posting mutant runts from the cross he made of the mac1 and his stardawg. I know what im talking about sista.

3 Likes

Where do you guys get your genetics then? I need to really step my game up. I feel like a fool in front of my new friends

4 Likes

I’m sure you do. Where can we purchase your genetics?

3 Likes

I myself amongst others have been successful using ILGM genetics. I’m growing strains from Humboldt Seeds right now. I’ve heard Sensi Seeds is a good place. AMS or Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds. However, I would start looking for something within the US borders. Probably the less your name comes across customs “hands” the better

4 Likes

I’ve used GYO out of California and others use Southern Oregon seeds. Also there is Growers Choice they are out of California also

4 Likes

You wont go wrong with cannarado, capulator, archive, in-house, symbiotics, phinest, dominion skunk, and duke diamond genetics. They have fire for sure. Stuff that will put your dick in the dirt.
Ive used DCseedexchange, seedsherenow, neptune seedbank etc. Look up my post in the seedbank thread to find the banks I trust.

3 Likes

I havent grown from seed in awhile but the cuts I do have I got them from other growers im tight with (mostly photoperiods). Honestly I dont plan on popping seeds soon because im set. I have a few clone onlys I need to put into my flower room when room clears up.

1 Like