Greenpoint Seeds

Is that a question to me?

I love GreenReble Farms also, formally Mota Reble

2 Likes

Seedsman has been shipping mine within the US.

3 Likes

So the cuttings that arenā€™t mostly photoperiodā€¦are they autosā€¦???..

3 Likes

Personally, Iā€™ve had great luck with elev8seeds. (I have 3 of their strains that Iā€™ve been growing for a whileā€¦ I think theyā€™re sooooo good I havenā€™t started much else).

2 Likes

For seeds I do well with anything GDP, and Barneys farm. Treats me good for cheaper seeds, Cali connection treats me good and medical seeds are great. Love the black water all of the phenos are great (ALL OF THEM!!!) There are many!! Purple crack is always a winner.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got 2 Blimburn Seeds GDP running now

1 Like

If itā€™s anything like kens (creator of GDP)you will be happy with the end product and has amazing potential for hi yeild. I have pulled up to 650 g off one plant!!

1 Like

I just got 507 off a kens kush from GDP. (Gdpxsour diesel x fire og) great stuff

1 Like

Itā€™s very Grape smelling but it doesnā€™t look good

2 Likes

Maybe a few more weeks ?

1 Like

It looks like it to me. How old is she? Whatā€™s the strain again?

Not sure in the age but itā€™s Blim burn seeds GDP

1 Like

The breeder says that she has a flowering time of 60-65 days. The best way to tell is to watch the pistils and trichomes. Have you looked at her trichomes yet?

No I have not, just going off the look of the pistols retreating in, trying to do old school on it ya know. Something different for that one, itā€™s small not going to yield anything good Iā€™m sure of. So why not experiment

2 Likes

At this point Iā€™m carefully selecting seeds for purchase. Like a lot of folks around here I started out with ILGM seeds and havenā€™t had a single one that didnā€™t prove a good grower. Iā€™ve grown the following ILGM strains:

• Gold Leaf (easy to grow, big plants, good yields, solid hybrid high - two phenos Iā€™ve found for terps - peppery/lemony and earthy/spicy)
  • Super Silver Haze - pretty much like any other SSH; got a nice yield in a roughly 2x3 scrog from it. I love to dry herb vape this strain - tastes like lemon tea
  • Blackberry Kush - a great Kush variety; super terpy with blackberry flavor. Grew dense nugs - 12oz harvest from a 2x3.5 SCROG
  • Blueberry Auto - the only autoflower Iā€™ve grown indoors. Got just shy of 9oz out of it and itā€™s flavors are out of this world. Pressed and dabbed, this is perhaps my favorite tasting strain

Iā€™ve also grown ILGMā€™s Chronic Widow (easy, heavy yielder), Amnesia Haze Auto, and Northern Lights Autoā€¦ all of these were outdoors last summer.

Since then, via trades with other growers, etcā€¦ Iā€™ve broken out of ILGM and into more boutique breeder seeds. From those seeds, I ended up breeding together an Alien Fruit Cake (Northcoast Genetix) and a Cindy 99 (Brothers Grimm).

I just recently purchased seeds from two separate locations. I purchased a dozen Cindy 99 regular seeds from oaseeds (I have used them before for BG seeds). The last time I bought BG seeds from them, they came in the original BG packaging, so I feel confident Iā€™m getting what I ordered from them.

I also just recently made a ā€œdonationā€ to Swami Organic Seeds for some 1979 Mr. Greengene Cherry Bomb seeds (15 for $100). Iā€™m looking for things long forgotten, or well established, stable strains for breeding.

My goal right now is to get a strain with something mirroring the Cindy 99 high but with amazing flavors and smells. Hoping I can cross the Cherry Bomb with my Dejah 2 hybrid and infuse some interesting terps into the mix.

I have a 10 year plan. Heh.

8 Likes

Wow!!! Props to ya man!!! Nice selection!!

4 Likes

Theyre all photoperiods. Sorry for the confusion.

4 Likes

That donā€™t look like any pheno of kens GDP I think I have seen them all, but sounds like grape ape pheno to me

2 Likes