Greenpoint Seeds

I know this thread mite be older, Im commenting anyway. Hahaha My seed collection dates back to 1965. I have several landrace strains and such. So please head these words. If you get a hold of some older seeds, remember that the regular germanation techniques won’t usualy work. I just started some seeds that are 20 years old and even with a micro-seed kit or using hormones like Gerberlins or Kinnetin the viable rate can be low. My buddy is about to start a genetics lab where they are supposed to be getting into taking the seed and extracting whats inside on the walls and getting it to produce a plant test tube style. That rite there is just bad assery on a whole new level! Hahaha

@bullfrog420 That would be next level.

1 Like

Can I also grow the strains at home I can’t give enough sunlight to the plant because I live in a flat with no balcony?

2 Likes

@arthurslater
Without any help from a decent light source it is going to get difficult. This is where a grow light, tent, etc. comes in! Don’t worry, you can get em on the cheap, it’s not going to grow you price bud, but certainly will allow you to smoke your own-grown flowers! Have a look on the web and maybe consult the awesome bunch here again before you make any purchases. :+1:

1 Like