So this little black boxes on the video of The Longevitynow got me thinking.
It made me think of Ferrite Beads, that prevents Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
So I went digging and found a Ferrite Bead in a spares container.
So I rigged up another threaded rod, just a bit thicker and longer then the first Grounding rod.
I just added the Ferrite Bead to the cable.
And then later, I realised my mistake of the location of the Ferrite Bead, so I moved it up to the spit, just before the pots.
I wired the whole Grounding system from both sides of my grow and I connected it to the first Grounding system.
So now my whole grow is wired up with to 2 Different Grounding locations in my garden and 2 Different Grounding connections.
1 is straight nail to wire and the other 1 with the Ferrite Bead added.
I don’t know how to explain it, but my ladies are looking Better after these couple of days being Grounded.
I didn’t take a foto to compare with until now. But I definitely are seeing improvements.