Grow 2-Jilly Bean and Flu Shot Cough x G13 Haze Fem Photoperiod

Thanks for taking a look and sharing your knowledge, guys. I appreciate it.

I have some Roots Organics sample bottles here, that will probably have what the plant needs. All the plants are growing in Roots Organics soil as well, with the Earth Dust mixed in. I’m going to give it some of that tomorrow.

10 Likes

It’s time to amend in your first dose earth dust bloom nutrients. My whole outdoor has been with earth dust and it’s beautiful. Exploding with growth right now, I’m anticipating bloom soon. So I’m going to top dress the rest of my veg nutrients along with a good dose of the bloom. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

@happilyretired im a huge fan of azomite! I use outdoor indoor and i like the small round granules because they kinda time release as they get watered into the media/soil.

IFA stores carry it. They also make large pellet and a powdered mironized. Is amazing stuff and it comes from my state. Like maybe a few hours away. Sound kind lame but i would like to maybe go on a tour of the mine!

Heres a cool link explaining how they found the lake with the volanic erruption that brought these nutrients to the lake. So you can have volcanic minerals and then you could also use glacial rock dust!. Interesting.

10 Likes

Got a couple pictures to update my Earth Dust grow. I’m happy with it so far. I’m still making mistakes but will know better next time.

The CrescendO Auto is on the left in the picture below and is almost done, I think. I am seeing some brown trichomes.

The one next to it is the Ethos Strawberry Cookies Auto.

The closeup is of the Strawberry Cookies.

I didn’t do any training at all–I just wanted to see what they would do. I like how the SC auto is like one big bud.

@PreyBird1 's Runtz is the photoperiod plant below. It’s growing great-no problems other than the weather. It got blown over in the last thunder storm. And it lost a big branch to some kind of animal. All I have given so far is filtered well water and Earth Dust. I have not given it any Boost yet.

9 Likes

Just Wow! I love the whole-plant-is-a-bud- plant!

6 Likes

Hey guys–haven’t posted an update lately–been busy working and then got Covid.

Anyway, the CrescendO AF is cut down and hanging up since 8/9/22. I let it go until I saw about 25% amber in the trichomes. I was reading someplace that this strain has some CBD in it? I just thought I would see how it comes out.

The Strawberry OG Cookies AF is still pumping up that single looking bud. It’s loaded with trichomes and so sticky that I have pulled off a couple bugs that got stuck. If it still looks good after I harvest it, I may post a picture of it in the, “Show us your Buds” thread.

Prey’s Runtz is coming along great too. The only problem is it really drinks a lot, and faster than the other plants, so the pot gets very light between watering. It got so light twice, that it blew off the table and I lost 2 branches. I’ve got it tethered down now though. I am thinking that around some time next week it may flip to flower. I say that because that is what happened to my other bag seed photoperiod plant last year around mid August.

Those 3 plants were all grown in Earth Dust. They have all been treated weekly with BBP. I just used well water with an inline filter on the hose.

My outdoor is experiment is still coming along. No animals have eaten them yet. but they are not doing as well. I just don’t have a spot with enough sun for them to really thrive. The one in the middle is the Ethos XXX Fem plant that went in around mid May. The little autoflower in the picture is a Lilac Diesel from Ethos. That experiment did not do well. It’s tiny. I let it alone and just let it feed on rainwater like the others. The plant behind and to the right of the XXX is one of prey’s God Runtz. That went in about a month after the XXX.

Here’s some pics:

The Strawberry OG:

The Runtz:

Outside:

4 Likes