Grow #2 -->SourD, Blue Dream, Monkey Slapz, & GDP

Happy 420 to everyone! It must be fate that placed this notorious date into my calendar.

As stated in the title I have a small variety this time around and I think I’m looking forward to Monkey Slapz the most.

Seeds are all fems and this will be almost entirely organic aside from a couple supplements.

6 Likes

I will be watching this grow.
I just got my Monkey Slapz in yesterday,and Blue Dream is a new favorite of mine.
Good luck with your grow and Happy 420.
@scryptic .

6 Likes

I just got my medical cannabis card!! :star_struck:

8 Likes

All 4 have germinated! I’m so excited to see what these ladies turn out to look like.

I have an 8x4 with 10 gallon pots and I want to completely fill it out. I have a SCROG net that I plan to use.

Any suggestions for training them to achieve a full 8x4 canopy with just 4 huge plants?

5 Likes

Just make sure you fill your net about 70 to 80% full before you flip that way the stretch will finish filling the net and give them some vertical height can’t wait looks like it’s going to be a sweet run you may have a little bit of an issue in scrog you will have to do a partial harvest due to your first two pics probably have a 10 to 12 week harvest Time the last two probably have an 8 to 10 week harvest when I fill the net I try to put plants that have similar harvest times just some food for thought it’ll still work out fine you’ll just have to do selective harvest no biggie

4 Likes

Doing one solid scrog or 2 seperate ones. Id start early as u can on getting then bent over and spread out prolly veg them 4 to 6 weeks then slap the net on them and spread them out finish filling in spots to ur liking afyer net is down when u flip to flower ur still gonna wanna tuck and weave for like the forst 1 weeks of flip or so maybe firat week with the first run u did im sure ull pull this off with ease. Just try not to snap the stems when bending them over. A split in the stem isnt a bad thing butnu dont wanna split them where they r hanging by a thread.

5 Likes

VERY nice variety I wish u much success on ur grow we will be following

5 Likes