Grow journal

1st feeding today new at all of this any help would be great as far as am aware my friend told me to do 2ml of each to 2litres of water how much should I be feeding her is this correct both

2 Likes

Feeding is micro grow and bloom

1 Like

Too young for food, now. The cotyledons (first round leaves) feed the plant for a couple weeks. Also, depending on your medium, there are probably nutes in there, too.

Just light water, now. Don’t kill her with love. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ah thank you dont wanna overdo very keen Haha and oh didnt realise I got told to feed after 1st week but great I will leave for a little bit

3 Likes

And the medium is coco coir with perlite in it

3 Likes

Yeahh listen to @blackthumbbetty. Your friend means well but he has no idea. But dont tell him i said that. hell just get upset that hes wrong. Just hang around here well all help. There is many a kind folks here. Stay awhile pull up a smartphone or pc. It is always a good time here.

3 Likes

This is why your friend is wrong. There is 3.78 liters in a gallon first off.

If this is your nutrients line then your giving too much!

It clearly says 1 gallon not 2 liters. And this was off there feeding chart instructions. You should probably read them just in case. My momma always said “if all else fails read the instructions”
Sorry but we can help you and him understand a little more and well all have great weed to smoke. If your in a not legal state then it makes no sense to grow crappy weed and risk jail. But you already knew that thats why your here right. Your smart for asking for help. I havent grown anything for 21 years. And i cane here and now im off and running and growing great weed. Welcome friend i hope you dont take my response as rude or arrogant.

4 Likes

Usually don’t start feeding till after she’s developed roots! :call_me_hand:A lot of light day and and good humidity

1 Like

Great medium to early for nutes!! :wink::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Her first set of leaves already showing signs of yellow tips

1 Like

2 Likes

says per litre on the back of them all but thank you to everyone who is helping me on here its greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Yeah I was a bit worried about the yellowing tips myself

2 Likes

The 1st one I thought was dead for a while tbh still not fully convinced shes not

2 Likes

Ahh i went onto there website and is shows per gallon. And all the nutrients i have used are by the gallon. So i figured that looks right. But if your bottle says that much stay with it then. What can go wrong all that happens is we all learn. Well all help if we can so thanks for the quick response and the picture of the bottle👌

3 Likes

That’s great!!:+1::grin:… But just remember the ladies are just digging their way into the medium right now… creating their home… Soon enough after they’ve rooted then slowly starting feeding them… Some people have different styles you just need to find yours :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Haha first grow aswell so nervous about everything hopefully I get steered in the right direction for some good smoke haha

1 Like

Could anyone offer advice on the yellowing does that go away naturally

It can. But whats more inportant is the new growth watch that carefully. If that starts yellowing your girls in trouble. Well all check back later tomorrow im out for the night.

1 Like

Ah, it’s Coco. Well, that’s different. Still, you don’t need to feed the first week, but you will need to feed sooner than if you were growing in soil.

1 Like