Grow of ayahuaska purple

It always helps me to use flash on phone and take a hat or something to put over the bud to shade it like and get a pic. Buds look super dank against a black background also so u know. Set a black board behind the buds and use something to shade the top and bam beautiful pics

7 Likes

Thanks for the tip

5 Likes

Guys i have a problem and am so disappointed. I have a Hermie. I don’t know what I should do next as i know everything will possibly be seeded my whole crop man. I fouit trimming thick larf.

Im at 35 days or 5 weeks flower tomorrow fuck!!

6 Likes

Bummer. Chop it and start another one. :v:t3:

6 Likes

Chop the entire crop? As bad as i hate it im going to continue trimming and see how bad it is and probably keep it even if i have seed. I don’t fuckin know man fuck!

4 Likes

If no pods opened u will be good. Keep it away but u can still let it grow in a corner to have something to make edibles or something with.

4 Likes

So chop the 1’s that hermed continue with the rest if they aren’t infected? I still have to check the rest

5 Likes

If the pollen pods are not open, if you don’t see any bananas , you’re fine take out the one plant and continue with the rest. even if something opened, it wouldn’t amount to much of anything at this point. I would still remove the one plant and keep an eye on the rest just to make sure you don’t have any more do the same thing.

8 Likes

Dang bro :grimacing:

I fear that happening to me. Like the others have said maybe it wouldn’t have a chance to pollinate much if you caught it early enough. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

It’s all part of the game

5 Likes

Right for all 3 of your answers lol. Part of it,catch it on time, and hopefully it doesn’t happen to me.
@jj520 , @scryptic , and @happilyretired thamk you guys so much for being quick to help it really means a whole bunch and good luck to you guys also. I don’t mess with it that much myself i grow to a great friend liking and he knows things happen too. Hes happy so im happy because in this instance im trying to move so im also trying to impress my friend, thus. He is happy knowing mishap so ill be happy and do better next time and so much stress is relieved.

I still have work but done for the day. Thanks again friends.

8 Likes

I thought about what you said and looked a little more yesterday before the sickness kicked my ass again.
Well, theres a blueberry behind it i found them on too. Nothing is like exploring with bananas and this is all on the bottoms. I still have to do some work in a little bit and check the other 3. Also like you said its already this far along 5 weeks today so im going to let it go as long as possible.

7 Likes

Have you looked for light leaks, or anything? Are all these seeds from Barney’s farm? I’ve never heard anything bad about them. For the most part, I think they’re a retailer. Don’t they sell most in original packaging? Are both of these plants the same strain? anyways pretty unusual to have two plants do this of different strains at the same time without a stressor.

9 Likes

Do you have drastic temperature changes from lights on to lights off that could be a stressor

7 Likes

@jj520 Isn’t temperature fluctuation a good thing or should I be aiming for constant temps?

5 Likes

Nah, you want them to be comfy in a steady environment, so constant temps. Halfway flowering you might start to drop the temperature a bit to get more purple if you’re into that. But apart from that, steady is the way to go.
I.e.: I try to stay around 22-24 celsius (71-75 DF) lights on, and 5-7 celsius (10 DF) lower lights out… It also depends on the strain. Indicas generally like it cooler, sativas a little more exotic. :v:

7 Likes

@MrMonkey420 ok thank you. Adjusting Cloud controller to a constant 76-78F.

I had it set to fluctuate about 5 degrees to mimic temperature drop at night.

6 Likes

My room is always between 76 and 78 on and 62 to 64 off veg and flower and I’ve never had a hermie from that reason just once first grow starting with bag seeds lol. Flower I def try and keep it a bit cooler at lights out and usually it don’t take but prolly 20 mins after lights out and the room chills down quick lol

7 Likes

Barneys never gave me any problem. What your saying i already thought about with greybeard private label. Also, yes i do have light leaks. But never had problems with Barneys

4 Likes

Yes i have this time with heat and cold mostly cold.

6 Likes