Grow of ayahuaska purple

I agree with you but also thinking about if its outside your never going to have constant same temperatures unless you live in a tropical environment then still big enough fluctuations.

3 Likes

My room has been from 58 Fahrenheit to 83 Fahrenheit the whole time.

Truth is theres many reasons that could cause my problem but i think the blueberry strain from greybeard private label got this problem then passed to purple from barneys and again i have always grown barneys never had problems.

Also the main truth, i forgot which 1 of you said but

ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME!

better luck next time but i still think ill have a descent crop despite all my worries we’ll see

4 Likes

Thanks everyone we’ll see how it plays out im quite a newb butets see

3 Likes

Optimum growing temps for LED lighting are between 78 and 82 I wouldn’t want to drop the temps too low otherwise you’re stunting the growth that you could be getting from the cold but in late flower yeah you want to be 75ish you don’t want to evaporate the terps off same with your roots and they’re going to like a little bit of a warmer environment and a steady temp just my opinion

5 Likes

I know despite everything that’s happened this shit is getting heavy to the point im planning on tying it with garden wire smells dank as fuck and very sticky and frosty as hell.

Tomorrow im going to feed and continue every 2 days for a bit because they been getting a little dry at 3 days. Plus maybe i can make them swell a lot more and Tomorrow ill also trim more as i didn’t do anything today.

Heres some beautiful pictures of both varieties.

7 Likes

I should have named which is blueberry and which is ayahuasca purple but took night pictures from screen shots on the Grasscity Forum im on and didn’t feel like taking them twice. I can tell you however the bottom picture is a blueberry and i can tell you the more colorful is the ayahuasca. Both they both frosty sticky and smells delicious in their own ways.

5 Likes

Well, that’s probably your problem. You knowingly have light leaks and didn’t fix them? And the reason you didn’t fix it is because it didn’t give you a problem before? Well, I can say from experience the light leak won’t mess with you till it does. I think I’ve heard more about people getting Hermes from light leaks than anything. I have had the problem several times and didn’t realize it until Hermes showed up and I found the light leak. If you’ve had grows with a light leak and didn’t have problems, you’re lucky.

6 Likes

Its my second grow with this tent and no i never had problems before but no i haven’t fixed them yet but am thinking about a new tent. However since its not bad i may just tape it up with black tape.

7 Likes

Most any tent you get is going to have some light leaks I use black RTV sealant works great

8 Likes

That brush on flex seal works great too from what I hear.

7 Likes

Do you think your light leak is stronger than moonlight?

7 Likes

See this is why i don’t worry about it and haven’t had a problem. Im not saying positively it isn’t because a light leak but i just feel like it is a different problem

6 Likes

Im feeding a gallon each every 2 days now and yesterday i fed the 1 ml ph down as usual but with a cheap bloom and root fertilizer i have called Monterey its 10-52-8. I will see how this works.

6 Likes

These or this strain may just be more suspectable to hermie with light leaks is all it could be too. Maybe a weaker genetic. Possibly could be just a hermie strain also. If u have more seeds of it when u drop them remember to look and see real good so u will know for future grows.

9 Likes

:point_up_2:t3:Agreed.
But if you have two plants from different breeders, the chances are pretty low two Hermes at the same time. Don’t fix your light leaks. That’s your choice. But if it happens again and you didn’t fix the light leaks, don’t complain. :v:t3:

8 Likes

Honestly i do think its the particular blueberry strain. Came from greybeard their private label as i have just about always grew barneys and i have grown ayahuasca purple once before. Never a problem with barneys so far.

4 Likes

Cool down lol i didn’t say i wasn’t fixing it i just said its my first

5 Likes

Now on a good note things look pretty good right now

6 Likes

I never thought of Flexseal for fixing leaks but I bet that would work really well and be a permanent fix.

6 Likes

I was so worried my entire crop was ruined and i don’t hardly have any damage at all. Thing’s are turning out really good and the 10-52-8 seems like it works just fine too. I have these 2 pictures but i hate pictures with lights on so ill get some nice ones later.

9 Likes