Grow of ayahuaska purple

Those buds look really beefy. After this grow I would zip myself inside the tent and sit for a while until my eyes adjusted to the dark and look for light leaks. It’s worth taking the time for peace of mind and eliminating potentially problematic factors.

6 Likes

I can actually see the leaks while sitting in the bedroom with lights off grow lights on. Im going to either seal it up or buy another though i probably will seal it as i only plan on growing 1 maybe 2 more crops after this before i have enough money saved and other things in place to move to a legal growing state. Im planning on moving to the mountains in Virginia. Only 8 9 months at the most im hoping by fall so i can watch seasons change.

Thanks for your kind words though they are beefing up and honestly just started. They have at least, well the blueberry has at least 3 weeks left. Not sure about the ayahuasca. I need to finish my last trim you can’t see a lot of the buds due to leaves blocking light and buds so im really surprised how nice the hidden buds are.

Also going to really clean my tent and take the King bed out put a twin xl ini think and have a lot more room and potentially get a drying tent that is smaller im not sure with the possibilities yet lol.

5 Likes

As said i don’t like the way the buds look with the light on but i got another picture of a single bud. 1 really shows the frost and will look amazing after lights go out later.

7 Likes

There you go! You could use that leaky tent for drying and get a new one for growing.

6 Likes

They look pretty good even in the light

6 Likes

Thats 1of the ayahuasca purple buds. Las5 time i grew that strain i cant remember when during the grow but they turned very deep purple almost black leaves but im still waiting on the purple and black this time i have hints of purple.
Theres is a pheno that stays green ill be a bit disappointed if its that 1.

The blueberry actually has a blue tint though the leaves a lot greener and the blueberry seems like i have 2 different phenos at least with 1 plant even looking like 2 different phenos i don’t know how that happened lol.

Also i have smelled candy,pink bubble gum, pepper,thank god i haven’t smelled cat piss again lol, but today im smelling lemon,diesel and gassy pine trees lol. So many wonderful smells i imagine tastes too.

5 Likes

42 days or 6 weeks flowering. Top 2 are blueberry and bottom 2 ayahuasca purple.

Night pictures

9 Likes

Those look amazing :star_struck:

Nice work!

7 Likes

Thank you brother @scryptic . I really appreciate the kind words i have worked hard on them. I love it man!

8 Likes

Looking good getting frosty

8 Likes

Well ill take pictures later but its time to cut the ayahuasca purple it has like 20 % amber and pretty much the rest cloudy all 3 plants all over the plants in different places i didn’t water them even since im cutting no later than Thursday but im setting up my new tent and more odor control.

The blueberry is pretty much all clear so i only ph watered it since i fed large phosphorus heavy feedings the past 2 times.

7 Likes

Thank you man ayahuasca purple is ready getting cut no later than Thursday

7 Likes

I decide to get another look and i had a change of heart. I decided to water the ayahuasca purple and go a little bit longer.
When you have worked hard and your this close you must have patience a little bit more if needed.
I got some good night pictures also. Everything 3 blueberry and 3 ayahuasca purple at 8 weeks 56 days today. Tomorrow starts 9th week. First picture is all together though in front right blueberry left ayahuasca middle row both ap and rear row bb. Blueberry will probably go a few weeks according to trichsbut the hair color on a lot of it says harvest some just almost all white but regardless all trichsare clear. Im only watering a couple more time no more phosphorus heavy nutrients ill go back to a late schedule of the gh trio. Bud on bb are longer and fatter but airier too high leaf to calyx.

8 Likes

2nd through 5th were bb.
Next 4 ap

7 Likes

The ap is a beautiful heavy and early strain though this time it didn’t get as purple and black its still really beautiful and killer weed to me taste,smell bag appeal high. I love it and it probably will be a staple for me. Its suppose to be 100 percent indica. 2 out of 5 indoor grows for me.

7 Likes

It’s always good to remember that it’s people that put the time on how long a plant will take to get ripe. When in reality, plants can’t read the calendar. When a write up on a seed says it will be eight weeks of flowerin, in reality, it could be 7 to 10 weeks, depending on what the consumer is looking for. So good on you for being patient. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

The writing up on this ayahuasca purple is 50 to 63 days and blueberry is around 63 but your right and thank you. I have worked hard been patient this long. Im ready but can wait a little longer

7 Likes

Is ayahuasca purple effects comparable to Grape Ape or Granddaddy Purple?

7 Likes

I don’t know @nacho151 . I have only grew 5 indoor crops. In the outdoors i always had bag seed. Indoors i have grown an auto that was Russian rocket fuel crossed with white dwarf, a bag seed was my biggest best plant, then ayahuasca purple and blueberry og,then glookies then or now,ayahuasca purple and blueberry. I still just named everything i had experienced and i haven’t smoked a whole lot of varieties

7 Likes

But i can say ayahuasca purple is killer weed man a few hits you think to yourself my god that is good weed lol.

8 Likes