Grow of ayahuaska purple

I forgot to even say i rolled the quick dry about a half gram joint i smoked 3 times stoned every time and it actually still smelled a little and tasted pretty damn good the entire paper the joint was rolled in was pretty black and looked like white smoke you guys talk about even with the quick dry but thats the only nugget like that plus around 3.5 grams after dried i gave a friend so so far around 5 grams have been cut from the ayahuasca. No more until final weight dried and cured.

Im ready!! And very prepared and also planning to make kief i have a trim bin ill receive tomorrow.

7 Likes

I don’t know about smoke colors as mines always cloudy white smoke but in a joint if the weed is clean of stuff u should end up with a light gray ash if it is any dirty at all the ash will be a dark gray to blackish looking ash. Personally I don’t flush and I never noticed anything having a dark ash to it but the last week of flowering when I know I’m gonna cut I do water only days so maybe it does flush some out. Lol. At most I add calmag some plants I use winter frost and fulvic as that helps do a nice finish and seems to add a ton of trics

5 Likes

Just get a roll of metal ducting tape and tape it up. no sense in not using the tent. I have 9 tents and even the best one have tiny pinhole light leaks. If there’s a thread there is a needle hole and it light leaks. Also i try and not have any bright lights on outside the tents so it helps stop/minimize this.

7 Likes

Yeah i decided to just fix the leaks.

5 Likes

Truth is i was high as fuck and drinking a couple. I don’t even remember the ash and etc… lol. But i do know it burnt clean and was killer. The paper was almost completely black before it was over and tasted good. I have been flushing the ayahuasca purple about 2 weeks i continued with ferts on the blueberry. Im not saying blueberry isn’t great as a matter of fact this is pretty damn good so far but not from this vendor. Private label anyway. But it was freebies. Has a lot of leaf. Also it might be me but i just want grow different varieties in same tent anymore.

6 Likes

Well at 60 days im cutting these 3 ayahuasca purple down now. Ill keep a eye on the blueberry but im tiredof this grow i want have as many in same tent and the herm problem with blueberry and im just ready to be completely finished and restart. This is the last picture with all 6 plants. Im chopping 3.

10 Likes

9 Likes

9l

11 Likes

11 Likes

This is the only thing i weighed 34 grams almost wet of course. Besides this i smoked and gave away about 1/4 7 grams etc. A quarter. I did really good with this ap but the bb will probably be cut this weekend too. I have to check it out a little bit.

7 Likes

Im finally finished and i have 9 clothes hangers with several branches on each . I hate to even guess but i am willing to bet some of the hangers have a couple ounces on it. And i still have half a 4x4 with 3 blueberry to go for this round. We shall see how everything turns out. Im beat for the night.

9 Likes

Nice Big buds man! Keep it up! Yummy!

7 Likes

I’ve been there before!! More than once.

Nice job, big buds :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

7 Likes

Thank you man

7 Likes

I really appreciate it

7 Likes

That’s a nice harvest of bud!

6 Likes

Thank you @chasfitter and thats half my plants lol still will chop the other 3 by Sunday i hop there is as much but i don’t think so lol we will see

6 Likes

I said i was cutting my blueberry but never did until tonight at 59 days flowering i had lights out 2 days and no water for probably 6 they were starting to dry in the pot. Thats how i dried 1 of 2 plants last time i really love the way until i heard about self cannibalizing. Leaves were starting to wilt and this variety has a lot of leaf but believe it or not a lot of buds too lol. I didn’t have a lot of seeds so far. But

NO MATTER HOW POTENT OR THE YIELD I WANT BE GROWING ANYTHING GREYBEARD PRIVATE LABEL (THIS BLUEBERRY) AGAIN!!

I DIDN’T EVEN TAKE FANS OFF NOR DID I Hang

Most of this but i know from experience this still turns out damn fine.

6 Likes

Im not particularly proud i mean really i am but im talking about looks. Everything is actually on point if not so many leaves and small buds. I want show anymore pictures until its dry and trimmed most likely.

4 Likes

Going to use 7 or 10 gallon fabric pots decided because look at roots growing out the bottom of all pots.

Thought about bags but decided no as if i wanted to tie down it will rip the bags etc…
I know @PreyBird1 thats pretty much what he only uses but not for me ill rip them somehow

5 Likes