Grow of ayahuaska purple

Thats my update. This week’s well just a few minutes ago a fresh picture but a screen shot of my post from the other forum im on Grasscity.

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply man.

5 Likes

Thank you man

5 Likes

Ill put soil on top tomorrow. With me the issue of putting soil to the top of the plant at the time was plants were very short. As you said @PreyBird1 and @HostileHippie420 about burying my issue ill try to explain. I put too much soil in my solo cups which are a little big too imo but should have put less then the rapid rooter on top then soil again all around the top as it grew then when i put the solo cup fully rooted into big pots i would have been able to put soil all the way to the top from the get go if that makes sense. It does in my head lol.

Ill get better and better each grow as i love it. Ill do more like I said next time but im also thinking about starting with final pots next time.

6 Likes

So a word of caution an something I was taught by @Slym3r they need that transplant , it MASSIVELY helps the root system each time you transplant , I thought it wasn’t that serious Boy was I wrong :expressionless: it made all the difference in the world

6 Likes

They just rooted good but i know what you saying and next time im going to use 7 or 10 instead of 5. Even if i wanted to transplant and honestly i wish i could cause i been seeing huge differences in side by side 5 and 10 gallon containers like a ratio of plants being 1 size then the bigger container 1 and a half same everything except container size and im not just talking about 2 plants. My grow friend on another site has 6 with half 1 size container and half his plants double size container.

Anyway i can’t afford anymore anything right now especially with Christmas but ill ride this grow out and be prepared next grow.

Thanks für your advice.

5 Likes

I adjusted my lights where my plants are getting from 45 to 60 thousand lux around 16 inches above canopy

5 Likes

Hes in reference to this.

More times you get root bound the morethe plant will produce.

8 Likes

Thanks my friend

5 Likes

Turned my light to 1000 watts around 20 inches above canopy and the stronger dose of feed last night combined man these baby’s are growing. Around 70 thousand lux in center and 55 thousand on the others.

6 Likes

Top picture is right side and bottom is left. Friday my new smaller holed net will be here and set up and ill also still be putting soil to top the plants off.

6 Likes

Looking like i will be able to flip new years like i want at this rate. Im going to top the side or lateral branches i guess is what you call side branches and probably the main branches 1 more time im not sure yet and put the net in and now im feeding every couple days as of last feeding 2 days ago ill be feeding tonight. I put my soil meter in 1 of the pots and have been watching it drop like a gas guage while the plants grow like a v8 lol.

5 Likes

Looking nice and healthy @flannigan!

4 Likes

Thank you @sdoyle . Do you have anything going on or do you only grow outdoors?

4 Likes

Strictly outdoors, unfortunately @flannigan.

5 Likes

Update Saturday the 23rd. Back blueberry plants are 35 days old and middle ayahuasca purple are 41 so tomorrow 6 weeks and the front left ayahuasca purple is 37 days and front right blueberry is 27 or 4 weeks tomorrow all from busting soll. I could flip as my canopy is around 60 percent full but im going another week at least or when im 85 percent full or more as i purposely plan on being way crowded then prune the weakest of branches that must be. Im getting over 60 thousand lux in the middle and almost 50 like 48 thousand anywhere inside the 4x4 and just for shits and gigs i took readings at canopy level on like a 6x6 total area and got around a bit more than 20 thousand lux or enough on outside of tent in that area to veg a few weeks.

4 Likes

I was going to show some other screen shots and before and after and a mutation of a leaf from the top of 1 plant but ill answer whatever asked and show. Im worn out between several hours of this and 2 weeks with still over a week to go of tedious and lots more cooking and shopping so im done with this today except catching up reading because i still have a lot planned today.

3 Likes

Man these plants are growing so quickly im thinking i should flip in a week look since yesterday 24 hours after putting the net on. Im doing way better this round wow?

5 Likes

After tucking and weaving im going to wait as long as possible but im really ancy because during stretch the growth is phenomenal and to me it already is. I already have nowhere to go almost. Especially since the net doesn’t stretch all the way to the sides i need a homemade 1 out of pvc. Im thinking in my head about how to construct something still using this net.

5 Likes

So after my holiday season of Christmas anyways im constructing a homemade pvc fixture no legs but that goes around the whole tent and i will zip tie it to the poles then stretch the net to the sides all the way around and zip tie the net to the pvc as well so i can use more squares and make a couple if needed.

4 Likes