Grow30%thc

I have been growing outside 45 years. I have learned the secretes to maximum THC production. I foliar feed until harvest. No other technique will produce trichome growth like mine.

10 Likes

What do you feed with during bloom with your foliar feed?

1 Like

Got any proof of the 30%?
Like this kind?

Not my grow. Current indoor world record.
If your getting 30% Very cool. Keep it up.

21 Likes

I grow organic during veg , during flower water and small amounts of a water solvable plant food.

3 Likes

I have grown long time, I am a old midnight toker. My technique will max THC growth for any strain. I don’t have a written report. Just pictures.
Give me a few months I might bust that THC record.
ace

6 Likes

Sounds super legit…:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Fantastic looking lady! I haven’t tried follier feeding and sounds very interesting. Keen to know more… can you tell me what your follier feed is made up of… in veg, and flower? Thanks in advance :blush::sunflower:

1 Like

Oh my goodness that photo is hilarious :joy::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Ok 36.53 is off the chart. He has one great strain and did everything right.
If he uses his strain and my grow technique he will probably go over 40%

1 Like

At least your humble. Lol

15 Likes

Are you going to journal your techniques to show us how you achieve such a potency? Im sure we are all greatly interested in seeing your work! Especially if it of that caliber! You have to understand our skepticism though.

10 Likes

Absolutely , you can watch my outside grow , and harvest in late September and October. Every trick in my tool box I will share. I will explain the complete technique beforehand. This is for home growers hobbist.
Ace Reefer

6 Likes

what is 5 cycles

2 Likes

I have no ideal who Robin Curtis or Seedman gear. or what 5 cycles are. Don’t poke me too hard . :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Ghostgreen guy I want you to do this go to PBS Nova watch Slime Molds,
This is not about cannabis but contains mind blowing facts about molds and plants. I did not learn my technique here, but it backs my technique with science.
Also learn everything about the stoma .
Ace Reefer

3 Likes

I’m well aware of plant and soil biology. How are you aware that you’re hitting 30 without a test? Thats the real question…

8 Likes

I’m also aware you removed the 30 percent comment… but why?

4 Likes

Never claimed my way is the only way to 30%.
Never claim to be a indoor master, Lets just say I have been locked in a closet writing my own cannabis book, for 45 yr not reading the internet.

3 Likes

Removed 30% from where ?

2 Likes

This is interesting

4 Likes