Growing with Cannabis Journal

Fair enough gotta do what you gotta do @chrisj micro greens good income to me and mate hoping to get room of just mothers and clones so we both sorted for our grows but wanna get some good genetics for that

10 Likes

One thing I can give you advice on, is triple check the genetics you start with. Make sure the person you get them from has ethics, integrity and street cred. it was a big learning curve for me, even though I assumed the guy knew what he was doing and saying.

9 Likes

Yea totally agree with you on that me and mate have already spent abit and all we got were herms and autos which were supposed to be guaranteed fems safe to say we got our money back and some compensation after abit of a hard word i dont mind autos but fucked our plans up but hey thats life just move on and worry about what we are doing no point sitting around moaning about it

12 Likes

inside is great here when it is cold :slight_smile:

but plants do the best outside

love your work and thanks for sharing it

Dequilo

9 Likes

Looking real nice over there @chrisj. Regarding the power problem: I know it’s hard to get ANY supplies to you, but it might be worth chasing solar panels & a sparky to hook em up? An independent electricity supply.

10 Likes

I agree, but but indoor price has reduced by half and almost the same price as outdoor. Not worth it brother.

10 Likes

best t-shirt ever.

11 Likes

I’m glad to see that it looks like you’re bouncing back.

10 Likes

@OlyBoy, not just bouncing back but coming with lightening and a thunder bolt, in the process of building a private cannabis club!! Which reminds me to upload pictures and continue growing with cannabis. Hope you well bud. Dont know if I posted this, but it was an interview that was published by the Canna Club at the last Garden route cannabis cup. Please like, share and sub to their channel, I am promoting them now.

9 Likes

I have had so many comments on this shirt, it really is a great t-shirt, from www.growershouse.com, GN’s favorite grow supply company and sponsor.

9 Likes

Would love it if they shipped here would love some of there gear

10 Likes

Well, today is harvest day for the outdoor season. This past year has been a big learning curve. Alot of setbacks, changes, but I think I am going back to my old, tried and tested ways of growing. Here is my garden today, ready for harvesting, drying, trimming and curing.

12 Likes

A lot of times, that’s my conclusion too :rofl: Whatever works for you homie :green_heart: :facepunch:

Nice plants though! Man outdoor SA ganja CAN NOT be bad I’m sure. It’s in your soil. The African soil. It’s special. Unique. It’s in your sun too. What a fertile country! The pinnacle for growing cannabis! Wish I could try a few buds!

8 Likes

So harvest season is done and dusted. Just last couple plants to harvest and cure. My life has changed slightly, we now have a Canna Social Club going and hosting weekly events. Wish some of you guys could join us, but know that alot of water and land separates us. Maybe I start live streaming the events so some of you can be included? What your thoughts on that. Our next event is on the 27th May and is going to be a hash bash.

14 Likes

Personally I think it would be awesome! I love seeing other places

9 Likes

Yes me to it’s so hard to even find people to smoke with for me here.
I would love to watch and feel part of your cannabis club @chrisj :man_dancing:t3::dancer:t2::evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

That is great gents, I would love to try this out. Would it be easiset to live stream through instagram, Facebook, or youtube? Happy to try all the platforms, @Slym3r , might have to host an IG livestream to. Damn this is going to be international, across the pond!!!

10 Likes

I be game! Ill cast ya!

9 Likes

hi gents

i have not updated this post in sometime, but been doing loads of cannabis things lately. Not been growing much as its winter in my area and was not prepped for a winter grow, plus summer was a bumper harvest.

Just received my judges pack for the Garden Route Cannabis Cup that is happening the week after next. So looking forward to going down to the Canna Club and meeting up with the guys that support me. I will post updates, and let you be part of the action. I think I have about 60 strains of flower and concentrates to go through in the next 2 weeks. Wish me luck.

11 Likes

next event is a mushroom walk, talk and gourmet meal, by cannafam.co.za!!! We have the chairperson of the Mycology Society of South Africa hanging around our neck of the woods and he has gladly offered his time. I am going to film his talk as he has so much experience and it will be great content. Wish some of you could make it, but know its a long way to travel.

I have so far organised lions Maine and a couple other edibles, we will also hopefully be able to forage for more local mushrooms.

11 Likes