Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 5)

The only problem with that is no “recipe” is the same for anyone… there’s waaaay to many variables to have a cut and dry “recipe” everyone’s growing conditions are different.

2 Likes

True, and I understand that, I do. And, I worried that if I spoke up, I’d lose respect here and probably have. I’ve been helped tons here with so many things and I really appreciate it. What I’ve really appreciated is the encouragement and caring. I know that maybe I’m expecting too much in the way of specific details (recipes LOL), Also, I know I could do better with specifics of my own to offer when I ask for help as ain’t nobody got time to read over a hundred posts in my journal to see where I’ve been and what I’ve tried. I’ll do better on that.

2 Likes

No respect lost at all my man, if you don’t ask, you won’t know correct?
The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask…

3 Likes

I’ll try and help ya out man, but gotta do it in steps.
You got a link to your grow journal?
@1sttimegrower

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I love mail days, usually Mondays and Fridays, once in awhile somewhere in between

2 Likes

Hi hardroc, thank you … here is my link Ack! Scared of failure, but here goes my first journal

I need to update it with what I’ve done in the last few days and with some photos. I’m also going to see if I can make a sig that shows my grow specs on each post so nobody has to go looking. I will do that before end of day.

Pretty much where I’m at is Day 17 since they popped up from the soil, all regular seeds (no feminized or auto) graciously given to me from Preybird. I’m growing outside, but bring them in at night under weak lights at this time. Still in Solo cups. Where I’ve been stuck mainly is with usage of nutes. I’m scared to death of burning them like I did my tomatos this year. That was a very sad time for me and still is. I’ll update my journal with this info and new pics. They are looking great, so I’m doing something right and getting lots of encouragement and support.

Truly appreciate your reply … thank you.

2 Likes

Cherry pie

6 Likes

Yes sir, hella trunk ya got there mane!!!

2 Likes

Looks good hope it gets sun and you don’t get poison ivy :joy:

2 Likes

A beast…

1 Like

Love that plant.
Moved the clone today

1 Like

Make it easier on you lol

2 Likes

Lol … already bookmarked this but was gonna link it to my journal. Thank you!

2 Likes

Anytime girl. Don’t worry about loosing respect here. Alls good :+1:t2:

2 Likes

@cratix I have lemon skunk haven’t grown it yet here planet of the grapes :grapes: is awesome grow smells wonderful. I have many clones :facepunch:t2:

Ethos potg

5 Likes

Sup hard nugs how goes it? :facepunch:t2:
Did u get my info I left u on Francos lemon cheese last night??

I always said that to my kids about asking questions!!! Only one thing, not a man, man … LOL … :wink: all woman here. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Sup Blue, you saw that didga, Haha it’s all over the place down here!:older_man::goat:
Oh? And that’s poison oak.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see your dry weight from that sequoia lol

2 Likes

Ma’am not man hahah

2 Likes