Happy danksgiving

4k a LB. Worth every penny

2 Likes

Sorry not smoking bud but it came from bud…

Zoom… that is trichome heaven on some awesome Hashish…

10 Likes

Yummy yummy. Looks good

5 Likes

Full melt and doesn’t peak for 60 min… ask @Packee what it’s like when it drops like a panther out of a tree…lol…

6 Likes

Happy danksgiving all.

10 Likes

Your a true artist bro :call_me_hand::fire::fire::+1:

6 Likes

and it came from this mix…lol…

9 Likes

@Ladithief Everytime I look at my wife’s vape you pop in my head lol

True hash artist!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for that compliment… and if you know wash… just check the way that creamy mix is staying formed and just like very thick water…lol…that’s 3-4 gallons…lol…

6 Likes

I’m total flower guy but my good friends extract… I make them read your threads :joy: your good

7 Likes

Ladi is a BAMF. Definitely follow anything he puts down

6 Likes

You shoulda seen my shroom grow man…you woulda been proud :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

IG it we follow each each other…lol… or DM… I need the kid to start growing them for us…I have no room etc… my wife is patient but there is a limit…lol…

7 Likes

Runtz keefe ha yum.

9 Likes

KILLER Runtz!

9 Likes

Well…#$%^# me… dry ice or how… that’s on the agenda soon…lol… I am down to about my last 5lbs to do things with…lol… that I want too…lol… I have enough dab and hash to easily get me through… and 100g ball I am saving for a rainy day… if I do that I can then old school press into a temple ball…lol…so explain more…lol…

7 Likes

Hey man what is that

2 Likes

Which one and I have another coming up I forgot I had,lol…

3 Likes

that is the wash with 300-400g of killer live frozen bud… then poured through uBags and dried to make some really sick hash…

5 Likes

Appreciate you too mon!!
All of you dudes are good peeps!! Thanks for giving us a good place to hang out and share!

4 Likes