Happy danksgiving

Which one… I will add to the seeds…lol…or all…

4 Likes

Ironically enough, Thanksgiving is all about the pilgrims celebrating their first HARVEST so what a fitting time to be amongst a bunch of awesome growers who are also bomb ass individuals as well. Man, I couldn’t be anymore THANKFUL! I appreciate all you @scotty17 and everyone you mentioned! Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Likes

Just found this picture and wanted to add it to the celebration! Enjoy good bud, food and friends on your Thanksgiving!

8 Likes

NOW…That’s what I call deep fried turkey!!!

5 Likes

Did you sculpt this yourself @devjyarn ? Either way, it’s hilarious and very well done. You should ask @Ladithief for some ‘‘sauce’’ to go with it!

3 Likes

I have some beautiful wash we could sprinkle on the “gravy” too…

4 Likes

No, I didn’t make it. Just found out on Reddit this morning, haha.

4 Likes

Good Friday everyone! Thanks, @PreyBird1, @MK3_Pharms, and @kapouic! We are thankful for you all as well, and for everyone that posts content regularly. You guys and gals are the reason we’re eager to continue building, strengthening and normalizing our world of cannabis!

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday weekend!

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

7 Likes

Hey love that smile!
hope yall had a happy turkey day!

5 Likes

I did, thank you! Hope you all had a relaxing and joyful :plate_with_cutlery: :turkey: Day, as well.

4 Likes

Hope you all had a great one!

4 Likes

Let’s make one :! A 14 lb er

4 Likes

Reminder everyone! Any kind of solicitation/trading/gifting of prohibited substances goes against our terms of service. I hate having to wear the “Admin Hat” but this is particularly important to the health, safety, and legality of our community. Thank you all for understanding. You’re some of our most active members and we appreciate you!

10 Likes

I agree 1000% that can have serious legal implications for all of us! I will always follow the rules here. This is a safe haven for me and my friends and i want to be able to share and communicate. We dont want any repeats like what happened over at overgow back in the day and all the busts that went down! Be very cautious folks please for all of our sakes!

4 Likes