HARVEST DAY! Check it out!

I hate to have to say I told you so, lol.

7 Likes

Think you’ll get a pound out of her?

7 Likes

Pfft, not even close at all.

Im hoping for a half

If you hate it so bad then why are you laughing :expressionless:

7 Likes

I don’t hate it at all. I love the plant.

But you are right, maybe I like rubbing it in a little, lol.

Just that I told you should give about another week before flip.

I do love it, even if there is room for improvement. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I know…I remember lol

7 Likes

Based on my recent harvest I think you are looking at 12-16oz.

7 Likes

I’m a 2x3 area??? No way!
I’ve never pulled that high in this little of space.

The pound I pulled took up 13-14 square feet

7 Likes

Our eyes are always bigger than our stomachs, lol.

8 Likes

Haha - you have more height now, though. I figure out of my 16 square feet of growing space I used around 12 of it on my last grow, and I pulled over 2oz a square foot with colas that look a LOT like yours. Now, I don’t separate out grade A/B/C buds, so that was a net total not counting trim, but still.

8 Likes

dry or wet weight might be a good clarification, lol

7 Likes

Hah - I am thinking dry weight. The BCK I grew last year had a super flat screen, was 21"x36", and pulled 12oz. This plant has more bud on it than that one did:

14 Likes

This plant will be majority A grade buds. In fact it will probably have the highest percentage of A grade that I have pulled

11 Likes

What does that look like from a side profile?

8 Likes

13 Likes

Omg, the dude at the hydro store just hooked up a $340 20lb co2 kit for $115 cuz he’s getting rid of the active air kits!!

$20 refills the bottle!!!

12 Likes

Hahaha!

I would guess there is better than 8, but probably shy of a unit. I also picked on tdubwilly, but it’s a significant change in growing style.

I agree colas will be a little misleading. I’ve now moved on to trying to convince him to put all 6 logic boards in there in and drop the current.

@tdubwilly i have a solution for the other space. Under $200 I think lol.

11 Likes

I’d pay money for ‘that’ trim. Yes. I’m an infused olive oil lover, so that would be a dream to work with in food and medicine.

8 Likes

I couldn’t contain myself so I went ahead and hooked it up.

Pretty cool actually, the hose has little holes cut in it every so often so I just set up the trellis above, weaved the distributor hose through it, and the plant is getting co2 distributed all throughout the canopy at the canopy level

13 Likes

right on… @tdubwilly… about 1000ppm like you were thinking???

6 Likes

I still gotta setup my monitor tonight so I’m not exactly sure where it’s at

7 Likes