HARVEST DAY! Check it out!

Bud shots from this morning

This things pretty much ready, think I’m gonna start decreasing ppms pretty soon

13 Likes

I infuse hemp seed oil and put it in capsules… it’s amazing… I have a recipe for morning and a different one for night…lol…

8 Likes

ms-Xjmph7

8 Likes

That sounds really good.
I was pondering on the idea of those unsuccessful in their use of cannabis, we know there is a distinct possibility that they haven’t found the right strain, dose, route, at the proper dose, but thankfully it’s not lethal if u get a little crazy, which happens often for me as I end up in intense crying sessions, unlocking all my pain, then it’s off to an incredible journey of laughter, and in the end I feel better. I’m just curious about this. What if the only route for one person is using a, specific type of oil, topically, this is their ‘goldilocks zone’ and this is the best fit for this individual, to comfortably receive treatment, no need to do anything further; please bare with my long-winded explanation. Say, the only way for me to benefit is by using olive oil topically, but it needs to be infused with white sage, black peppercorn, and lavender, applied thrice daily. Some of us can do anything and fare well, but I just wanna make sure no one is being overlooked. It’s a daunting task, but one I’m excited about. I’ll be taking my own journey. I’m really excited. What do you think?

7 Likes

Hitting the road till Sunday.

Started the flush

One last peak till Sunday

Coming back on Sunday then chop chop

@Ladithief
@Bogleg
@turnernathaniel
@dbrn32

14 Likes

Some fine looking bud there, Tim.

8 Likes

That won’t be a bad harvest at all…

9 Likes

Nice man! Get’er done!

8 Likes

Yes. Pushing this whole world forward. :arrow_right:

4 Likes

Shoutout to Daniel @dheidenreich for hooking up his product Hygrozyme which I will be running side by side against hydroguard in my next grow

9 Likes

I swear by hygrozyme or grozhyme if ur in Canada lol

8 Likes

Funny - I am going to run both of them at the same time.

6 Likes

I just seen that and I wanted to do both also along with the clear pond but I figured since I was getting it for free then I should probably run side by side to see how it stacks up

5 Likes

Are they different enzymes? The sales rep always explained that they were just different labels depending on country intended for sale. Like powerzyme and powerclean. But in that case powerclean is used to clean endoscopes in hospitals. Now I’m curious if I have been fed bs lol :wink:

4 Likes

That’s a good question

I know clear pond is different enzymes.

5 Likes

I may be wrong but I don’t think that is enzymatic it’s definitely bacterial both do digest a tone of organic matter to so similar actions

7 Likes

That’s right. Supposedly you can run both together - not sure if it’s needed but supposedly it can be done. :slight_smile: I am going to try it… why not?

8 Likes

Sure can’t hurt

6 Likes

The more microbes the better and enzymes are a must as well;)

7 Likes

HARVEST DAY!!!

These babies are juicy!

NYC DIESEL

16 Likes