Harvesting, Drying, and Curing my last grow of the season

I love those trichome shots. Looks like they are soooooo long!

4 Likes

Starting today at 8pm, she’ll be in the dark til Monday morning, when she’s chopped. No water since Thursday. No food since 5/31.

Last pic, Day 80 from germ:

5 Likes

Is this your other 6 shooter?

2 Likes

Yes, ma’am. She’s not perfect, but I don’t care. She’s a beauty!

2 Likes

Exactly right! She’s your girl and she’s going to give you some dank weed :wink:

2 Likes

Exactly!

Getting ready to sample the first 6shooter. Please stand by.

3 Likes

Oh, yum! Very nice! Kind of the classic weed taste we all know and love, but very heavy with oils. Amazing for just chopping it Thursday. The cure is going to really put her into overdrive.

5 Likes

Nice! That sounds like it’s going to cure real good. I never realized how amazing it is when you grow your own dank weed. Every time I open a jar and get that aroma I get a smile and say yep I did that LOL

6 Likes

After 32 hours of darkness, she got the chop. I really wish I had another week to give, but I don’t. Stupid real life getting in the way of weed growing time.

Pics on the way.

4 Likes

I chopped her in the dark. I like to harvest plants branch by branch, unless they’re really tiny. I start at the bottom and work my way up.

I made a short video of it, but my internet is so shoddy, I can’t upload it properly.

So, here are some pics of the chop and hanging branches. I wet trim, so my very next step is to start going to town with the spring-loaded trimmers:

8 Likes

I like to do it branch by branch also. I had hung a whole plant the one time but prefer to do the branches like that. I also wet trim. If I get lazy I will do another trim before they go in the jars.

She looks great hangings Girl :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks, @missiles. She looks pretty good, considering I phoned-in this grow. Halfway through, I was ready to just shut it down. Lesson learned: don’t grow strains I’m not really invested in.

5 Likes

Did I mention that I topped her?

7 Likes

No I don’t think you did. I was wondering about her double cola :grin: I topped one of mine autos last round and it didn’t go so well for me. I think my timing was off. I think I did it too late.

4 Likes

If you look closely, I actually fimmed her, kinda, but that 3rd top is just silly.

4 Likes

I notice that now. Looks kinda like a small bud :wink:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure @sdgreene has tried topping autos.

I’d probably fim after it is few nodes old.

5 Likes

I’ll try that on my next auto! I know Not2sureyet tops his autos all the time with excellent results also.

6 Likes

I have had success topping as soon as that 4th node starts. Cut that sucker off asap.

5 Likes

Lol you got it :+1:

5 Likes