Has any body use fox farm dirty dozen?

Just checking to see some results from others using fox farm dirty dozen in coco coir?

3 Likes

Fox farm is great stuff but I’ve personally never used it​:call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Shaka :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@lbop180 welcome to the community sir! I have not used there nutrients line but i use there soil and i like it a lot. A lot of the nutrients are exactly the same look at the info they provide. No need to buy super expensive nutrients. but im a fan of dakine420 only because i got a sampler for $40 and it made some sick nugs. So i got more dakine420 again then i got a free sample of roots organics at a hydroponics store customer appreciation day and wow! i love the root surge. So now i use both. Your going to have to try some things and see what you like thats why i try sampler packs. Because some nutrients can get expensive and you dont need a whole bunch/quantity if you dont like it. Save the money until you get better at what your growing (strain of plant how it acts ect.) and then buy more complex nutrients. 3 part systems are simple. All depends on what your doing? Soil, hydro, coco?
GROWERHOUSE.COM and search nutrients and then starter packs.
Nutrient Starter Kits, Bundles, and Packages
Here is a link my man! welcome again to the comunity.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

Anytime my man. Here are my last nugs.

That dirty dozen kit looks like a good choice but how much experience do you have growing at the moment? Just asking not trying to be rude assuming.

2 Likes

This will be my 6 grow with the last being my best but it was an outside grow. I got like a lb. Wet dry maybe 3/4 lb

this was done with general organics gobox

3 Likes

Nice yield ya got there

Thanks I hope I do better on this indoor

1 Like

Now those are some plant tags! Looking good wishing you luck on this grow also! Your last batch was awesome to see finished. Was it hard to trim with your hand/wrist broken?

Hell yes my wife and son helped lol!

1 Like

Awe thats cool. Me and my wife cant have children. So we have lots of furry children. Happy Halloween!

1 Like

I can’t either but they are my step kids and we have 2 dogs those lol

1 Like

This is some of my fox farm dirty dozen grown outside. The strain is called Slurricane bred by In House genetics.

3 Likes

Very nice i love that purple and green contrast. Purple strains are my favorites!

2 Likes

Yah I live in Maine. So the the weather is perfect for getting good purples and greens also a good amount of crystal coverage as well😄

2 Likes

I would do that too in this!

But sadly gay ass Utah is a non legal state!