Has any body use fox farm dirty dozen?

I grew these withe dakine420

$40 sampler pack. Was enough for 9 plants and 2 grows. In still running it

1 Like

Nice like the setup looks great too! how much do you get per m2

1 Like

Last grow was 3 outdoor plants brougt inside. And i got a 1/2 lb. That was with a HPS. Im now running 2x quantum led boards so im trying new stuff out. And i squeezed the buds last night and they were hard as rocks!

1 Like

Yah I wished my state was illegal it was so much funner back then! You could sell your stuff for more. But what made it real fun was avoiding the blue suits.

1 Like

Im running
1x t5 single 4’ light seedlings and cloning machine.
1 4x bulb t5 400 watt.
1x MH 400 watt for large vegg.
And 2x quantum boards from niemeled.com

1 Like

Yah I got only around five ounces on my one Slurricane and around 4 and a half on my white which is alright but I’d def like to grow more than that next time. Here in Maine you can posses up to 8 pounds of harvested marijuana you grow in any shape or form

1 Like

Damn here if your medical you can 6 plants. They can be grown outside only and have to be 300 feet away from any dwelling. Ha there is nowhere around 300 feet away from anything lol

Well here in Maine we can only grow 6 plants per patient. Me and my mom are two patients but 2 patients is the max amount you can have in your household. Plus we have recreational marijuana which same thing as the patient only two in your household which we have 2. Recreational users in Maine can only have 3 plants per patient with a total of 2.5 ounces per patient. So we can grow 18 plants total with an amount of 16 pounds and 5 ounces.

1 Like

But it is possible to grow a pound or two a plant if you have the right setup.

1 Like

Nice ive been practicing perpetuating my grow. Im running 55 plants in cycle. With 6 mother strains.

I just added 2x more strains. Trainwreck and hash passion.

The tent i love the most is my vivosun 2 in 1 tent! Nusery on the front with 2 shelves and a 4x4 on the side for bloom. But i use the nursery for cloning seedlings and small vegg to medium vegg then 4x4 for large vegg. And next to it the flower tent also a 4x4
Here is a video tour

Are you using coco or soil I also saw the aeroponic cloner.

2 Likes

Both. I use ocean forest. But i just switched to canna coco bricks. Im trying it out so. I dont like how it dries out but looks wet and its not. Its a learning curve. I have the aro ponic set up. But i also have a 4 site DWC set up also i havent used yet. Im working towards using it. But i trying strains right now to see what is easiest and i like thw most.

The deep water culture will give you really good yields providing you use mineral nutrients/synthetic nutrients. I use advanced nutrients for deep water culture.

1 Like

I have some of all 3 of the nutrient lines i like.

But so far the dakine420 line is super easy!

I just took these and some of the leaves are really cool. Kind of a purple hugh.

Yah I’ve seen advanced nutrient bud get 30% THC Not by me though but buy people that have the time and money. I have cherry gorilla ( gorilla glue x cherry wine ) it’s a 1 to 1 ratio I’ve seen it get 24% THC and 24% CBD

Check this out! I found this out after i already used the line and completed 1 harvest.

World record right now!

3 Likes

Hell nooooooo​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

1 Like