Has any body use fox farm dirty dozen?

Lol…if you email nate@dakine420.com and ask about there 1 time 50% discount to try there line you wont be sorry!

3 Likes

I’ve always considered FF products good for beginners to get comfortable with. However. I even after 30 year of growing still use GH. I love thier stuff.

2 Likes

Nate has really good stuff aswell I have used his whole line. I was very impressed with his products and would recommend them aswell

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 Looking good sir

1 Like

I use their ocean forest soil and it’s been really good so far so I imagine their n u tea would be good as well

That’s ingenious

yo Preybird Im just a small time grower but i have been following alot of what u have to say and you were talking about in quick passing of 8/16 flowering schedule and i was wondering if you had completed a grow on this schedule

Im more of a small time grower also trying to grow only the best genetics and the best i can and hopefully evolve my grows as i go.
I have completed many grows on this schedule. Its amazing. I have 9 plants in flower right now on this schedule. And another 25 plants on the vegg schedule.