Has this happened to you?

I was just wondering if something like this has ever happened to any of you: it’s an auto Sweet Gelato 6 days old. It seems to have grown too fast, and the stem can’t cope with the weight of the leaves. Should I tie it up, leave it as it is or bury the stem?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That happens all the time just transplant it in a deeper pot close to the first two leaves is a good depth

5 Likes

Thanks Hoppiefrog! I’ll do so :smiley:

3 Likes

Next time, lower your light a bit so they don’t stretch so far.

5 Likes

Ok. I thought the more light the better… I’ll turn one bulb off.

3 Likes

She ment get the light closer to the seeds

5 Likes

Lol. Sorry… I’m a bit slow today. That I can do.

5 Likes

Yep, just keep it slightly physically closer to the tops of your babies so they don’t have to stretch so far towards their sun.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your help. I’ve lowered the bulb and transplanted the little one :smiley:

By the way: any of you knows what this might be? It’s on a one year old fig tree. It’s not weed, but I thought maybe you know anyway :wink:

2 Likes

Look up em1 recepie (effective microbes) it fixes most disease and fungus .use it to clean deodorize and drink it it’s a great probiotic.u can make cheese w the waste product

1 Like

I’ve looked it up and I can get the ingredients home for just a few bucks… Should I clean the leaves with it? Water the tree?

1 Like

All of the above.spray is best tho.show it to the wife she will.love it clean ur washing machine,garbage can, litter box, skunk spray etc… It’s great stuff.will super charge ur compost as well

1 Like

Thanks again! I definitely will try it. :smiley:

1 Like

Anytime my friend;)

1 Like

Is it safe for consumption? I mean, can I use it on the weed or on the strawberries?

1 Like

U can drink it,all around safe good for the skin too. can’t over use either

1 Like

Look at the active microbe list on keifer and yogurt it’s in there;)

1 Like

Perfect. It’s already on its way! :smiley:

1 Like

There ya go buddy, ur gonna be a bio chemist before ya know it :wink:

1 Like

Do u make active airated compost tea?

1 Like