Has this happened to you?

No. I have a compost bin that came with the house, and I spill all rest from greens and all the weed leaves after the harvest. I put some soil in it too from time to time, but I haven’t used it yet. This has been my first spring and summer on the forest, and I have tons to learn yet.

1 Like

We all do lol don’t let ppl intimidate you lol, if u have access to a air pump for a fish tank and a airstone and a 5 gallon plastic pail ,take a double handful of compost from bottom of the bin and if u have well water fill it 4 gallons full or a bit less and put in a tbl spoon of molasses per gallon of water add airstone and let airate for a day or two.this will grow/multiply good bacteria and fungus .once again impossible to over use and super important stuff for any plant. U can spray plants in veg to prevent mold and other disease and helps with plant structure as well. Water plants with it once every week or two from baby to harvest

2 Likes

Molasses need to be organic unsulfred

2 Likes

Black strap is great or hi Brix is the ultimate

Sounds great. I don’t have the air pump or the airstone yet. I’ll fix them next spring. Now autumn is already over us, and it’s getting colder by the day. The fig needs to be fixed now, as I have to take it inside (it’s on a pot) until march, and I don’t dare not knowing what is it infected with, as I don’t want it to spread to the other interior plants.

1 Like

Spray em1 weekly u will be fine;) I enjoy talking w u if u like I can send u a cheap air pump and airstone around Halloween or I’m sure I can just get a prepaid Visa card u can order them with.id honored to show u the basics of organic gardening

2 Likes

I really appreciate your help, and I do want to learn as much as possible!

I think sending stuff over the Atlantic is not cheap at all, but I will manage to find the equipment somewhere on the surroundings.

1 Like

It’s probably cheap on eBay eu or amazon prob only 15 pounds

1 Like

I’ll check that. But there’s a pet shop on the village, and they’ve got aquariums, so I guess the should have the air pump on a reasonable price. Molasses are fairly easy to get for what I’ve seen. The pail, the compost and the well water are in place though :smiley:

1 Like

The pet shop will have them for sure;)

Is it any good pouring the bacteria now, when it’s getting cold?

1 Like

You can seperate the rice now ya.then put in a mason jar and cover w coffee filter and ferment for a week to ten days

1 Like

What do you mean with separate the rice?

1 Like

Then put in a steril 5 gal pail and add a gallon of organic milk raw is best and goats milk is ideal.ferment again for 7-10 days remove curd and store in fridge

1 Like

Did u start with organic rice an water?

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean… lol… The compost was started when we moved in, we just kept on filling it

We r talking about making a spray for ur fig (em1) effective microbes , look up a recepie to make sure u get it right but u just need organic rice and water and a gallon of organic milk and a mason jar and pail and a coffee filter.

Start by shaking a cup of rice in two cups of clean water for 15min as hard as u can.then u can sift out the rice put back in mason jar and cover with coffee filter and use the ring from the lid to fasten coffee filter to jar.and ferment for a bout 7-10days

1 Like

I have ordered this:

It just says that I have to mix both bottles with water at 38°C an store for 7 days, letting the excess of pressure out once a day

1 Like

U bought it pre maid that is great will last a long time

1 Like