Has this happened to you?

Yes, I thought so. It cost around 15$ which is ok

1 Like

Although I will also try your recipe. I will certainly be more fun :smiley:

1 Like

What I didn’t get; when you separate the rice, is the water or the rice you use?

1 Like

When it starts to tilt due to the long stretch it’s time to move to a bigger container and bury it deeper. Works every time for me , I keep the light about 9 inches away, but I use T5 2Foot full spectrum LEDs so I dont have any heat issues. But what causes the stretch can be because of the distance from light to sprout. But I have had it happen when all the others didnt stretch and 1 decided to shoot for the stars. :rocket:

3 Likes

It’s the rice water is what youd use

2 Likes

Tks brother I missed that one;)

2 Likes

Thank you all.

I have now transplanted the eight of them into their final pots:

1-5 are Sweet gelato auto and 6-8 OG Kush auto

3 Likes

Mmmm tasty can’t wait to see how they treat ya;)

Thanks! I’ll make sure to upload pictures regularly :smiley:

1 Like

This is my hi-tech warming system :wink:

2 Likes

Light is too far away from plant and its stretching. Need to bring light closer until plant develops some stability and then raise in increments as plant grows. It’s unstable because all the weight is at the very top and the stem hasn’t become strong enough to support it yet. Also, be careful not to keep the grow medium too moist or you can rot your plants. Just always make sure they dry out completely before watering again.

5 Likes

And my hi-tech drying rack:

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest, those are going to be some dank smelling sweaters. lol

2 Likes

Well, I don’t mind the smell, or should I say the aroma. :smiley:

3 Likes

Just like a fine wine , truly craft quality cologne;) 5/5 :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve finally started activating the EM1 bacteria:

One week now for the cure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ya buddy now your on the right path you will be amazed w the stuff ,try it on stuff that stinks as well as all plants and compost.

2 Likes

Will do!

I loved the molasses. The only molasses factory left in Spain is close to where I grew up, and we used to eat it with toasts or with cottage cheese. I love the smell!

1 Like

I also faced the similar problem. We know that house has different materials for using and washing machine is one of them. A problem was occurred with the washing machine that was sometimes washing machine could not connect the power connection and increased overheating problem. I was so frustrated with that problem and searching for the best washing machine repair dubai service center. If anyone faced such types of problem and has any solution then suggest to me.

1 Like