Have I went past my prime in flower?

I’ve been in the flower stage since November 13 do you think I’ve been doing this too long. And no I don’t see any amber trichomes on the plant yet. Some of the yellow leaves are do to mishaps on my end.

2 Likes

Unless it’s a super long flowering sativa it should be done. What strain is it?

2 Likes

@mudman sounds about right, but November makes it 3 months of flower. Me? I’d take half and smoke it and see what the other half does in the tent.

3 Likes

Wow that is an ugly Alfred.

1 Like

Not sure bro I forgot the name I think is some kind of cookies/cake. I got it from my weedman and found a seed in it but I know is a sativa plant

I might just do that.

What’s a Alfred? Is that good or bad?

Three months? I think that is some kinda record! lol.

2 Likes

Chop a couple samples nugs and see how it smokes. That will tell you all you need to know.

3 Likes

Yea this my 1st run and I had other plants but this one wasn’t done

Mud has the best idea…nuke a bud on defrost, then try it.

4 Likes

you are doing ok - just an ugly bud.

once they are cured they all get ugly

1 Like

The one pic looks almost like re-veg leaves. What light schedule are you running?

2 Likes

I don’t care how ugly it is I’m not kicking it out of my bowl lol

8 Likes

12/12 hour cycle and I have been slacking in my Macking.

2 Likes

And too be honest bro it’s super sticky and smells super sweet​:weary::weary:. Can’t wait till smoke it but am not in a rush if that makes since.

4 Likes

It looks nice and frosty me personally I’d put it in the dark for 2 days and chop because right now it has its highest thc percentage once they start to amber the the thc breaking down this is my method

4 Likes

I say smokem’ if ya gottum.

3 Likes

i see trichomes… do you have a scope to look at them?

3 Likes

Yea just don’t see any amber yet

1 Like