Haven't posted while building new room

5 Likes

Got in today doing cleaning up low stuff little crap gone hopefully when I finish I’ll get some pics took more than expected off much needed itll look better for sho

4 Likes

Hey with jungle, I meant it in the best way possible! Canna jungle! Looking great!!!

4 Likes

It’s great for smelly feet aka. “Bromodosis” by the way!
I had a roommate once, and his were so bad we ended up fighting about it :rofl: Boric Acid powder was all he needed. Could have saved a friendship. Didn’t.

5 Likes

Funny shit, I threw a room-mate out for it, that and showering once a week BO.

5 Likes

No worries been needing it between the hi temps and rain just hadnt got there

5 Likes

Gotta knock weeds tomorrow but getting there

Piles of limbs

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Looking like we’re in for few stormy days again glad i did some trimming took weight off them

5 Likes

Yep glad i did some tidy work they got blasted seem ok for now time will tell

4 Likes

They got whipped beaten battered and pounded by wind and rain but they seem ok it was coming down thought I’d see some rough girls humidity skyrocketing again 9lbs definitely hate it but they are troopers

6 Likes

All the weather still haven’t cut weeds was mowing but boy its ridiculous 81 drizzling all day 70/80% humidity glad tho i did the under stuff 3ft or so up peroxide on stand by but my sprayer blew a hole so finding a new one asap

6 Likes

Pouring here again

7 Likes

Man that sucks

6 Likes

Yea weather is less than ideal is what is and checking regularly fungicide and such working but man i wish it would straighten out they’ve been hit relentlessly over past month and started flower on couple swings here suck

7 Likes

2 more days of rain looks like i lost 2 likely and if it dont dry out probably 2 more 9lbs definitely not doing best in this crap

5 Likes

I knew the risks hopefully some get to the end even if couple get to the end im pretty thankful of the experience and will be building a soil for indoor downsizing for now no flower room weird years now im at the mercy of mother nature

6 Likes

They got hit hard 2 got root rot i believe also had a cat may have pissed on them he about got ate by my dogs haven’t seen him since so all i know was stalk by stalk day by day the 2 got worse so far others ok i put 4 of 9lb hammer 2 total loss down to 10

6 Likes

Had to be on top of my moisture with the 9lb in my flower room finicky

5 Likes