Healthy plant, small buds

Yep dig deep Dr Ultrasound :joy:
Oh puff sorry :facepunch:t2::weight_lifting_woman::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

10 weeks seems like a crazy long time for an auto to veg. Are you sure it’s an auto?

3 Likes

Thanks @ultrapuff, ppm is anything between 900 to 1300. I give it compost tea every 4 weeks made of worm castings, bat guano and alfalfa meal, Ph last time was between 6.5 and 7.
I also added a thee spoon of Calmag for about 2gallons of water, not sure if that helps or not.
Anyway this plant can be saved?

2 Likes

Hey dunbar, you’re right, just checked my orders at Zamnesia…it’s a photo…oeps! lol

4 Likes

Damn bruh lol

2 Likes

Good catch man lol he’ll I didn’t even think of that what so ever, said it was I just figured.
Funny :rofl:
Buds are small it’s in veg lol … thanks for the chuckle I needed that my brothers :facepunch:t2::sunglasses::facepunch:t2:
Now newbie change your light cycle 12/12 🪴

3 Likes

Done, thanks peeps!! Guess that handle name is right on the money :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Well everyone is always thinking the worst or maybe the hardest solution including myself when it’s right in front of our noses. Go figure but hopefully you’ll get some bigger nugs I’m sure you will…Personally I’d do a light flush water every other day or as needed I have no clue what soil or coco or what your running, then start flower nutes. Speaking of bloom nutes @TheMadFlascher maybe can direct you in the right direction, wish you all the best :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @MrBlue, I have bloom nutes from Plagron Algae (bio shit) and the dry nutes for tea. I personally prefer dry nutes but curious to what others think is suitable.
Anyway, all the help is very much appreciated!!! Much love!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alls good just wish I could have helped you more, @dunbar had it all right he’s a master grower just doesn’t tell people he’s very humble lol
:v:t2:

4 Likes

Haha @MrBlue, just happen to be in the middle of a batch of auto’s right now.

@newbgrower78, I’ve had so many instances of assuming the worst, when most of the time it’s something simple that doesn’t even register in my mind. The knowledge here is amazing!

5 Likes

•Starting with a support ticket will help strengthen your growing abilities. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from.

This is a support ticket. Fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

4 Likes

Here’s an idea.
https://www.zambeza.com/blog-how-to-identify-and-treat-phosphorus-deficiency-in-cannabis-n156

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this, really appreciate it!
I’ll fill it out as ASAP, just started a Blackberry auto from 420 Fast Buds, will be very useful!!

Have a good weekend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Homie! :slight_smile:
Thanks for the link, I was just looking it up. I’ll probably do a flush with correct Ph hopefully the issue will resolve.

Have a good weekend! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

no way of knowing for sure unless the soil is tested.

My guess would be too much magnesium - that creates dark leaves and shorter internodal spacing.

2 Likes

Kinda looks like WPM to me :v:t4:

5 Likes

Hi repins12,

newb grower…what is WPM? Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

White Powdery Mold

2 Likes

This is wpm. Someone get this user some dr zymes or whats the stuff your using @repins12 ?

2 Likes