Healthy plant, small buds

I use STS Stylet Oil. I can send a picture when I get home. I think that I posted it on blues thing. Picture and other information. Remind me later, if you want me to post it here as well. I can only do so much at work :+1::v:

2 Likes

Because of the pixelation in the picture, I thought the white is reflection off wet surfaces. I did not think it was WPM.

@dunbar , what is the white stuff in the pictures?
If it is WPM, you can use this because you are already flowering;

1 Like

@Homey. @newbgrower78 posted those pics. I’ve used that stuff. It’s good

3 Likes

Hey Dunbar,

Thakn for the tip!! much appreciated! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I cant tell really. The leaves looked soaked in the pics. I can’t tell if its a flash reaction or what… are the leaves soaked?

Any new pics?

1 Like

I’m just worried about the continuous rise in hemp prices; it might destroy a lot of small growers.

1 Like

Hi Slym3r,

Here are some new pics…I flushed it with Ph’d water a few days after switching the light to 12/12.
So fa only given it water (Ph 6.5).
Going to give it a compost tea made of bat guano (13 - 12 - 2.5), worm castings and a little bit of alfalfa meal. Thought I’d keep it between 1000ppm to 1200ppm considering the size of the plant nd the stage it is in.

I can see new white hairs and the leaves don’t seem to show any deficiencies.
Any advice on how to proceed?

3 Likes

Hey slym3r,

Not sure if you had a chance to check the new pics, could you have a look and let me know what you think?

Thanks!!

1 Like

@newbgrower78 if you want someone in particular to view or respond to your post just put a @ in front of their handle…@Slym3r check it out!!

2 Likes

thanks for the tip! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 what’s up with these leaves? The ladies look good. They leaf structure is just tripping me out.

2 Likes

Its just a 3 leaf variety. My Bush runtz looks like that but its a 5 leaf that looks like a 3 its weird. Looks like a revegg almost.

2 Likes

I was about to say the same thing. Like it revegged then flowered again then revegged again.

1 Like

I wondered that myself.

Looking good @newbgrower78

Maybe it has a little rudarelis in it.

3 Likes

Da rudeboi!

Hi @Slym3r ,

Thanks for taking a look. The plant revegged only once, but wonder how this stress will affect the bud growth.
Could it recoup and grow thick and chunky nuggs?

1 Like

Thanks @PreyBird1,

The plant did indeed reveg once, confusion regarding photo or auto, but it seems to be doing good. New white hairs, just gave it a feed today of a compost tea (rain water, bat guano, worm castings and alfalfa meal, molasses) Ph 6,5, 1100ppm.
So now wondering if the plant will be able to produce nice chunky nuggs. Any thoughts?

Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t really say about what she’ll produce. It’s all dependant on environment conditions being dialed in correctly, nutrients being feed on schedule and of course, the genetics are the biggest factor.

2 Likes