Hello all, still growing, still here

Gorilla Grow 4’x4’, three plants day forty-six of flower
Front left - PreyBird Farm White Caviar x Runtz, right - Sour Diesel, rear PreyBird Farm Special

Sour Diesel

PreyBird Farm Special. @PreyBird1

PreyBird Farm White Caviar x Runtz

Several more tents going.

Still doing the continuing ‘Homeless Helpers’ program

Still taking care of wildlife

Thanks for looking.

28 Likes

Friggin beautiful!! You can put @PreyBird1`s genetics up against anyone ( not kissing ass ).

13 Likes

Haven’t seen you for a bit. Glad all is well. And your always awesome thanks for all the homeless support. If you need anything hit me up. Ps we all missed you.

13 Likes

Glad to see you again, looking great! Just so you know, you’re my go-to on edible and infusion related projects lol. Haven’t dabbled lately though, anything exciting on your horizon?

11 Likes

Last week

Super Silver Haze solventfree rosin pressed from fresh flower (controlled dry for ten days).

18 Likes

Thanks. Means a lot from this group. This place ‘has smarts’.

15 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!! Glad to see you again @wow_arizona! I can’t wait to get my press that will be my next big investment

11 Likes

Two 4x2s

Clones started in root riot plugs, then put into nursery bags, then one gallon. They will go into 7/10 gallon fabric bags to finish. Tomorrow moving a few to another 4x2

Clones are @PreyBird1 genetics, ILGM, a PHX breeder(second go on a weak first appearance)

12 Likes

Thanks. Your stuff continues to be my strongest.

8 Likes

Today’s bud progress

White Caviar x Runtz (@PreyBird1)

Sour Diesel

PreyBird Farms Special

17 Likes

Still doing ‘Homeless Helpers’, two grams of cannabis two rolling papers in each.

14 Likes

@wow_arizona very pretty flowers :slight_smile: thanks for the look

love your work

Dequilo

8 Likes

Little late to the party but I’m here. Glad to see you back around you have been missed. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Day 53

@PreyBird1 White Caviar x Runtz

Sour Diesel

PreyBird Farms Special

12 Likes

All (veg stage) got Bob’s @TheMadFlascher BudBusterPro tonight

9 Likes

Good to see you Chris…

Even though it’s been a minute, there was never a doubt in my mind that you were out there somewhere exceeding expectations, maximizing grow efficiency, and re-defining what consistency actually looks like !!!

7 Likes

Looking killer! Always a top notch job my friend.

7 Likes

Blueberry

Tested some lights and the buds produced were just not at the level of what had been obtained from previous work (clones, only variable was light). Trichomes were abundant. So, squished it.

Several side-by-sides have been done. After this one, which I took to finish, I terminated a test on an AC Infinity early, too much light/crop fall-off and replaced it with a KIND LED. The KIND LED & HLG are my best producers. The plants responded in a week and are the three previously highlighted.

11 Likes

:face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling: that’s beautiful I can’t wait until I can press some :drooling_face::drooling_face:

8 Likes

Lol man last time i shut down was 245 days ago. Police scare i literally threw away 15lbs of weed! I intended to keefe all it and then press that out 10g at a time. Hell know once i found out the cops got the plant being shipped in i took down the entire grow i kept 5lbs of my best flower. I have to keep my medical clients medicine going. But i took the entire grow down and all the plants gone!

11 Likes