Hello all, still growing, still here

Miss ya buddy , hope all is well

6 Likes

Well, I wish that were the case in every department. My outdoor got devastated this year, I fought like crazy with above ground, insecticide and nematodes for below ground, but I still lost to the grubs that eat all of your roots.

6 Likes

:frowning: no roots no plants

9 Likes

New video, KIND LED Grow Lights X750 unbox, install and grow

I was evaluating an AC Infinity Ionbeam and I was getting a lot of diminished growth on the edges of my 4x4. The HLG 350R Diablo was growing well on its side. A friend that has assisted from when I started donated enough cash that I could get an upgrade (I take care of all my friends weed and rosin needs)

9 Likes

Nice video buddy. I went with luxx and then they went out of business. But i have lots of great lights.

8 Likes

Thanks for looking!

My next round is already in place, two tents have your stuff!

7 Likes

Wow im honored thankyou my friend! Im Working on some new things. Im loving this new purple rain and its colors.

7 Likes

Reducing tincture on a heated magnetic stirring plate

6 Likes

Lab Ware is my down fall :frowning: the wife sees the kit come out and all hell breaks lose

when I was a youth Popular Science had ads that said “Better Living Thru Chemistry” so I took

it to heart

growing weed or making speed drugs is drugs

only difference some will get you more time

be safe and live well

Dequilo

7 Likes

My set up is really basic. I don’t have any true lab gear other than what you’ve seen; a couple of rosin presses, a heating plate, an ultrasonic cleaner for snips, an EcoOne, tCheck tester, large display microscope.
EDIT: of course, the standard stuff - lux meter, moisture meter, TDS/pH testers, EC meter/probe

It is enough for me to keep things interesting.

7 Likes

Day 70 of flower, White widow, one plant in Gorilla Grow 3’x3’tent, KIND LED Lights X330. Buds are SOLID!

It is ready as soon as I cut it! Probably Sunday /Monday!

11 Likes

Yep those brown leaves suck. Yours are doing exactly waht mine did. Pia to trim it out. It likes to stick back onto the plant.

6 Likes

More Homeless Helpers made and already half distributed yesterday afternoon.

11 Likes

Current situation
all shot/created October 25, 2023

10 Likes

Dang Chris, that surely qualifies as a ‘tent city’ and as usual, they all look GREAT !!

Thanks for the update…

8 Likes

Day 4 flower, Bugatti OG in Gorilla Grow 3’x3’, KIND LED Grow Lights X330

The genetics on this weren’t the strongest, or at least, so I thought on my first grow with it. I cloned it and I’m running it a second time. I want to make sure it’s the genetics and that it is not something I did. I’ve gotten a little denser growth out of it this time around, but, I’ve treated it a little differently to encourage exactly that by using BudBusterPro. Usually, I can densely fill this 3 x 3 tent with one plant. I have three in here.

Rapid growth rate commenced! Do-si-do, day four of flower, one plant, Gorilla grow 2’x2.5’ , KIND LED Grow Lights X220

12 Likes

Hey Chris !

Look like you might be able to bump up your EC a bit to capitalize on veg growth…
Just what I see looking at your pictures !
Bob

7 Likes

Yes, they recently got a nutrient bump, and the day of these photos, got top dressing of minerals, worm castings, and a soil mix.

I’m using some guys product that seem to make them suck up a lot of nutrients…

9 Likes

Haha, I see what you did there.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 PreyBird Farms Special- Day 31 of flower

@TheMadFlascher Bob’s BudBusterPro used through grow according to directions.
Tent #4 - Gorilla Grow 4x2 tent

14 Likes